USADA responding to Yoel and his manager.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“Given that Mr. Romero has publicly discussed his case, we can confirm that he did test positive for a prohibited substance,” USADA rep Ryan Madden wrote in an email to MMAjunkie.

“At this time we are investigating the circumstances surrounding his positive test to determine the appropriate outcome, in accordance with the rules.

“It is also important to remember that there is a full and fair legal process to handle the adjudication of any case, and all athletes are provided full due process before any decision is reached.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/usada-...bstance?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yoel is all natural. That body was built with thousands of hours of shakeweighting.

Romero is innocent

The witchhunt that is being orchestrated against him is nothing more than racism.

If he did it, I hope he's busted. If he's innocent, I hope he's exonerated. Simple.

Romero is innocent

The witchhunt that is being orchestrated against him is nothing more than racism.

Tim Means is Caucasian and was tested 2 times in 2 months.

Is that racist too?

"No for gay Jesus" - USADA to Romero

Yoel is all natural. That body was built with thousands of hours of shakeweighting.
0kRNw58.gif

Nooooooo. It can't be.

sarcasm-face-o.gif

Tim Means was actually guilty with evidence while the case against Romero has no merit.

No merit? How so? Did he not test positive for a prohibited substance? That's all I know about it.

Tim Means was actually guilty with evidence while the case against Romero has no merit.

They just said he tested positive for a banned substance.

Or is that not true because USADA is racist against Cubans?

I'm pretty sure that as an athlete he certainly has access to what supplements are prohibited by the UFC. Whether it's all out steroids or just something as simple as a protein shake that happens to have a banned substance in it. He should have done the work necessary to determine if he could use whatever he was on.

How do you know that the case has no merit? Do you have access to Romero's samples?

Back