US Terrorists Detained by Venezuelan Regime

yeah, pointing out how low your IQ is means I'm super rustled.

You are the one that was so rustled you felt the need to quote reply to me on a comment that wasn't directed at you. Thats rustled. So rustled you just had to reply to me.

You pointed out my low IQ by making two ultra rustled responses to one post? OK....

This whole things reeks of retardation.

You've got Silvercorp, the apparent employer of at least two of these guys, tweeting about a successful incursion into Venezuela two days ago.

Now I've bumped into a few guys from the farm back in the day, and while they never struck me as particularly bright or even tactical, I doubt the Agency would be dumb enough to broadcast their moves through social media. Nor does it strike me as a realistic approach to establishing assets in country.

Silvercorps is only two years old. I'm think this might have been a private enterprise to get the attention of our state department and hope for a contract. Which is unfortunate, because it gives Maduro political points, and will be hard to deny as denial is always seen as confirmation of covert activity.

This whole thing has "derp" written all over it. If this was an actual sanctioned thing, then everyone involved in the planning and approval needs to be shitcanned immediately, and any elected or appointed official needs to be tossed out on their ass.

Reminds me of Gary Faulkner, the dude who took a samurai sword and a bag full of other dumb shit to Pakistan in search of Bin Laden. I think Nicolas Cage even starred in a movie about him.

On another note, you possess the greatest username in the history of usernames.

All hail Darkballs.

I think it's pretty much a given that US government was behind it. What surprised me is how shitty it has become at this sort of thing. The operation was comically bad.
Pompeo, who has recognized Nicolas Maduro’s rival Juan Guiado as Venezuela’s president, told reporters on Wednesday that there was “no U.S. government direct involvement” in an operation that ended in the capture of two American contractors. The secretary also suggested he knew where the money for the operation originated: “As for who bankrolled it, we’re not prepared to share any more information about what took place.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pompe...d-some-involvement-in-botched-venezuelan-coup

I think it's pretty much a given that US government was behind it. What surprised me is how shitty it has become at this sort of thing. The operation was comically bad.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pompe...d-some-involvement-in-botched-venezuelan-coup

I dont want to believe it. No no no!
They twitter about the op and tag Donald..
They bring at least one soft air gun with them (you know the old saying... dont bring a soft air gun to a gun fight).

My cat could plan and execute a better op.
Granted she is smart and understand several commands, she does not obey them, but she understand them.
I can see the contempt in her eyes. She knows I know she understands them. It hurt sometimes.

What was this thread about`??

Just heard about this story.

No way in hell was this planned by ANY official US entity. There was 10 Call of Duty guys that had an a silly unplanned idea and went with it. When they got caught they squealed on anyone they could to avoid torcher or death.

Terrorists should be shot in the head.
If they are from the USA shoot em in the head twice, since they pretend to be the worldpolice, they should be punished at least twice as hard.

Maybe the type of violence you hire mercenaries for?

Jesus.........
I was just getting him to come out with the evidence at hand.

Jesus........

I am pretty sure the Venezuelan leadership is the real "terrorist" starving it's own people and the mercenaries are really the "freedom fighters" in this scenario.

Jesus.......

Terrorists should be shot in the head.
If they are from the USA shoot em in the head twice, since they pretend to be the worldpolice, they should be punished at least twice as hard.
I think it is the "terrorists" who starve their own population to death that should be "punished twice as hard" (regardless of country of origin).

Last edited:
No, it shouldn’t.

These guys invaded a foreign sovereign nation to commit an act of violence.

Terrorists. Put em down like dogs

So they are like millions of Mexicans who have invaded America and committed violence on our soil?

Thanks for clarifying that illegals are terrorists.

I dont want to believe it. No no no!
They twitter about the op and tag Donald..
They bring at least one soft air gun with them (you know the old saying... dont bring a soft air gun to a gun fight).

My cat could plan and execute a better op.
Granted she is smart and understand several commands, she does not obey them, but she understand them.
I can see the contempt in her eyes. She knows I know she understands them. It hurt sometimes.

What was this thread about`??
One point recently brought to my attention, smuggled arms use air soft appearance and labeling to circumvent customs inspectors. I think there’s a good chance, even as terrible as these guys are, that’s a real AR. Those drum magazines are filled with real 556 bullets.

I have a feeling this is going to turn out to be like that situation in.... damn what was it... some small island .... Grenada?

One point recently brought to my attention, smuggled arms use air soft appearance and labeling to circumvent customs inspectors. I think there’s a good chance, even as terrible as these guys are, that’s a real AR. Those drum magazines are filled with real 556 bullets.

Interesting. I must admit I dont have much experience with Soft air guns.
I know they are very real looking. But weight and material?
You can actually make a real gun look and feel fake?
But also it was just one that looked that way.
And would customs not be suspicious if there was several Airsoft guns?
I mean they where 60 guys. There must be other ways to smuggle the guns in that dress them up as airsoft. I can buy you do it for maybe 1-2 guns.
Its just weird. I guess we never know. But also smuggling guns that way feels very... well amateur hour.

Hope these guys can get out of that shithole safely and back to their families.

Things have gone downhill since the days of Executive Outcomes.

Nah. I don't buy that the US gov't was behind this:

"Pompeo, who has recognized Nicolas Maduro’s rival Juan Guiado as Venezuela’s president"

- Many countries recognize Guiado as the president.

"told reporters on Wednesday that there was “no U.S. government direct involvement”

- My guess is that there was so much chatter on the Columbia/Venezuela border that word got back to the Embassy in Bogota and to DC. When asked if DAO, PolMil, or the consular section should get involved, people in DC just shrugged their shoulders.

"in an operation that ended in the capture of two American contractors." The secretary also suggested he knew where the money for the operation originated: “As for who bankrolled it, we’re not prepared to share any more information about what took place.”

- Yeah, I though Roen Kraft was already tagged as the money behind this. Let me guess, this guy is also a donor to the Trump campaign and the GOP? That's why Pompeo doesn't want to talk about it. I am sure the guys that toss money at "adventures" like this also are big party donors.

Last edited:
So will the US government classify these guys as "Terrorists" and their financier as a "Terrorist financier" ...

Back