Economy US taxpayers spent $874,503 studying the sexual habits of quails on cocaine (NIH)

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I love the ones we can all chuckle at together. Thanks Rand, LOL.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has released his 2018 Festivus edition of "The Waste Report," an annual project that this year details $114 million worth of wasteful spending by the U.S. government.

The U.S. government currently has a total of about $22 trillion in debt, the report notes.

How did we get there?

According to Paul, part of the nation's debt problem relates to frivolous spending....

http://www.hideoutnow.com/2018/12/report-govt-wasted-114-million-studying.html

Is there a way to shadow-ban this guy so he thinks his threads are getting posted?

I will volunteer for the study of how many LA 10’s can you bang in one day while lounging on a tropical island. My hypothesis is 7 but I’m willing to take your money and test it

Remember when Sarah Palin excoriated scientists for millions of dollars worth of research into fruit flies? Yeah, she didn't know what the fuck she was talking about, and I think Rand Paul is in the same boat now.

Nothing beats Rand crying about the debt after having voted "yes" on the Republican tax bill. This guy needs to get tackled again while he's mowing his lawn.

I will volunteer for the study of how many LA 10’s can you bang in one day while lounging on a tropical island. My hypothesis is 7 but I’m willing to take your money and test it

The govt only has allocation for you to bang 6 Idaho 7s. Take it?
2074966747_d9babf00b0_o-1200x851.jpg

So do quails get coke dick or what? Don't leave us in suspense...

Is there a way to shadow-ban this guy so he thinks his threads are getting posted?
Dude has made 8 threads in the warroom in the past three days while bumping his old threads.

Nothing beats Rand crying about the debt after having voted "yes" on the Republican tax bill. This guy needs to get tackled again while he's mowing his lawn.
Rand's bitching about the national institute of health spending less than a million studying the physiological effects of cocaine and the role it has in changing sexual behavior (using quail as a model species) is a great example of scientific illiteracy.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...s-of-quail-or-why-does-nih-fund-what-it-does/

Incidentally, the pr of the study is a professor at the University of Kentucky.

Dude has made 8 threads in the warroom in the past three days while bumping his old threads.

Rand's bitching about the national institute of health spending less than a million studying the physiological effects of cocaine and the role it has in changing sexual behavior (using quail as a model species) is a great example of scientific illiteracy.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...s-of-quail-or-why-does-nih-fund-what-it-does/

Honestly that's giving him the benefit of the doubt, seems to me he wants to misleadingly present these expenditures as waste to cry about the potential opportunity costs only to ultimately agitate for tax breaks for the upper class and military spending.

His priorities are obviously fucked. He's the type to suggest a $190 billion increase in military spending but then will complain about less than a million spent on plays and TV shows in Afghanistan. In other words, he sees it as perfectly legitimate to demolish their countries to the tune of billions but don't you dare suggest we invest an imperceptible fraction of that in cultural production in the country that might help make their lives slightly less miserable and which, in all likelihood, is also meant to promote American values.

Would love to hear that his neighbor kicks his ass again.

Once he tries to get an audit on the pentagon to demonstrate they aren't wasting money on similar shit that has nothing to do with natl security (hint: they are) maybe he'd have ground to stand on. Wait, he voted for the new budget with more military spending than they even requested.

You are 100% right here, although I still wouldnt mind seeing a line by line breakdown for where almost a million dollars went in this.

Back