Elections US Senator Graham calls for military force against Iran over Hezbollah threats

is this pussy sabre rattling or are we gonna end up with a nuclear light show that ends the planet?

No we don't get directly involved unless they threatening us.

If they do then we don't play "win hearts and minds" bullshit. We just flatten the country.

I just don't understand how people can continue to perpetrate this myth about America being a democracy when it's clearly owned by bankers, Israel, and military contractors. America is a corporatocracy.

You don't choose your President either. The media and the state throws cold water on people they don't own by any means necessary, like they have to Trump, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, and Ross Perot.

And Ron Paul

What are our interests in an area like say Yemen? I do t think I’m the one that needs to brush up on anything, bud. You might want to look for a different dance partner because I promise I’m more informed than you area

I don’t think of as good or bad. I know that this is countries looking out for their own interests. It’s a competition and everyone wants to eat. My response was not wrong. If you think there is no provocation you don’t know what you’re talking about.
lol What? Are we really going to try and measure levels of Middle East knowledge on a message board? You haven't a clue what my background is in, or the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

Before getting triggered, maybe try and process what I actually was saying. I didn't say YOU need to brush up on anything. I pointed out your usage of the word in combination with how one sided you tell stories. The common framing of these conversations is to always talk about what Iran did, or what Hamas did, what violence they were part of---presenting one side of the facts.
Yes, all of that happened....and WHAT ELSE happened?

There is no conversation or 'brushing up on' of what violence and manipulation the United States has taken part in thousands of miles away in countries on the other side of the planet. The point is that provocations only seem to matter when they do something, or react to something. They're supposed to accept assassinations in their own country, their borders disrespected, manipulations in their economy and politics, their enemies being armed by their enemies, etc. But then the US and Israel scream bloody murder when they do something back as if it happened out of nowhere.

Edit: since you want to talk about “good and bad” though I am going to put that to rest real quick with a simple question. While both sides do bad things to each other, which society would YOU rather live in? One like Israel and the US and all the personal liberties that entails, or one like Muslim extremists stand up? Yeah I thought so.

This silly question doesn't help your case in trying to prove how knowledgeable you are on this.
I didn't 'want' to talk about good and bad, I said that because that is how YOU framed it when you only talk about one side as good and the other as the bad provocateur.
The question is nonsense because war and relations between countries has absolutely nothing to do with where I personally would want to live. Talking about the origins of a conflict between 2 nations doesn't require me to like a certain type of people, their religion, laws, food, or customs.

As much as Iran would deserve it, I'm not about sending the men and women of the armed forces to another war unless it was absolutely essential to the survival of the U.S.
More importantly, it would only help the hardliners in Iran right now. Israel is annihilating Hamas in Gaza, and despite that, they're still choking. The youth are rising up behind softer, pro-western leaders. The Iranian people are unhappy with their leadership. The play is just to keep hitting them with massive sanctions as long as conservative, pro-theocratic rulers are in power. Every time they elect somebody more pro-western, let up the foot off that pedal, take off the gas.

Let them choke.

More importantly, it would only help the hardliners in Iran right now. Israel is annihilating Hamas in Gaza, and despite that, they're still choking. The youth are rising up behind softer, pro-western leaders. The Iranian people are unhappy with their leadership. The play is just to keep hitting them with massive sanctions as long as conservative, pro-theocratic rulers are in power. Every time they elect somebody more pro-western, let up the foot off that pedal, take off the gas.

Let them choke.
There is an issue.
Many in Iran do not see MEK as the offical Iranian opposition Iranians dislike MEK even more then current leadership.

For some reason the US keeps pushing the MEK as the offical opposition.

I remember reading article when they brought the MEK officials to France in a convention there were empty seats they pay in guests to make it appear as if there is support for the MEK.

France joins countries urging citizens to leave Lebanon as regional tensions mount​

BY NICOLAS CAMUT

France on Sunday called on its nationals in Lebanon to urgently leave the country, amid heightened fears of a regional war in the Middle East following the killing of Hezbollah and Hamas leaders last week, attributed to Israel.

"In a highly volatile security context ... we invite [French citizens] to make arrangements now to leave Lebanon as soon as possible," the French foreign ministry said in a statement, adding that some commercial flights from Beirut to France were still available.

France is the latest Western country to urge its citizens to leave Lebanon, as renewed regional tensions following last week's Israel-orchestrated killing of a Hezbollah commander in the Lebanese capital have reignited fears that the long-running conflict between Israel and the militant group could turn into an all-out war.

Hezbollah claimed responsibility for "dozens" of missile strikes carried out against Israel overnight, calling them retaliation for previous Israeli strikes in southern Lebanon, French-language Lebanese daily L'Orient-Le-Jour reported.

The U.S., the U.K. and Sweden have issued similar recommendations to leave Lebanon. In a statement on Saturday, British Foreign Secretary David Lammy pressed U.K. citizens in Lebanon to "leave now" as "the situation could deteriorate rapidly."

Italian Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani Sunday afternoon urged Italians temporarily in Lebanon not to travel to the south of the country and to return to Italy as quickly as possible by commercial flights.

"Given the worsening situation, we invite Italians who are temporarily staying in Lebanon to absolutely not travel to the south of the country and to return to Italy with commercial flights as soon as possible," Tajani said in a post on X.

Several airline companies have suspended flights to and from Beirut due to the worsening security situation, including French operators Air France and Transavia France, and German flag carrier Lufthansa.

https://www.politico.eu/article/france-lebanon-hezbollah-hamas-israel/

The war with Iran has been imminent ever since I started following politics almost 15 years ago
Well us older 'Doggers remember when the US embassy takeover happened, with them holding hostages for well over a year.

This latest War Pigs BS from Graham shows his ties to money from the MIC and his willingness to have people killed just so his stock portfolio can grow more.

Back