US Senator Black publicly claims MI6 planning false flag chemical attack

No one in the world, including the US, will recognize Israeli illegal occupation of the Golan Heights.

It isn't defensible. It is just Illegal.

I hope Russia carpet bombs the Golan.

I think your dislile for jews in west and in power (lobby) is making you see red with all things Israel. To act like them being in the golan is somehow immoral or not legitimate after all the wars and attacks they faced is just odd. I am sure the US will at some point just like right wing governments in US recognize jerusalem as Israel capital. As the world becomes more divided and nationalist and islam continues to cause issue you will get more sympathise with Israelis.

LOL at you giving the jews even more turf. Nice try though.

I dont care about them but prefer them over the other shitheads there. I want a Russian base in syria and kurds to have 1/4 of the country if it is means anything.

I dont care about them but prefer them over the other shitheads there. I want a Russian base in syria and kurds to have 1/4 of the country if it is means anything.

Israel, and indigenous peoples dont have a great track record of getting along, so not best idea to put Israel in control of more territory that is already inhabited. Unless of course the Israelis plan on removing them, or fencing them in, or creating separate settlements within.

Israel, and indigenous peoples dont have a great track record of getting along, so not best idea to put Israel in control of more territory that is already inhabited. Unless of course the Israelis plan on removing them, or fencing them in, or creating separate settlements within.

That area that proposed is basically deserted now. And in theory anyone left would either become citizen or be kicked out. My guess is anyone left in that area would not want to be under Israeli rule unless they are the druze. Same thing happen in Kurdistan. When kurdish state is established just for ease it would be best if it was ethno religious state.

I definitely feel that Assad is a good source for what MI6 might be doing. I also can't think why Assad would want to be placing the blames for chemical attacks on other parties.

I did find the timing of the chemical attacks in Syria fishy, but I'm going to need a way better source than random US Senator who heard it from Assad.

That area that proposed is basically deserted now. And in theory anyone left would either become citizen or be kicked out. My guess is anyone left in that area would not want to be under Israeli rule unless they are the druze. Same thing happen in Kurdistan. When kurdish state is established just for ease it would be best if it was ethno religious state.

I dont know about it being deserted, but I sure if any deserters are alive, they want to go back to their homes at some point in time. And if no one is left alive, I think their closely related fellow Syrians probably feel like they have a claim to it since it is suppose to be land in their country.

I dont know about it being deserted, but I sure if any deserters are alive, they want to go back to their homes at some point in time. And if no one is left alive, I think their closely related fellow Syrians probably feel like they have a claim to it since it is suppose to be land in their country.

It is largely. It was druze and some sunnis before. I think a ton also died or are now far away and wouldnt return to bombed out destroyed area that is just desert. It not like return to Aleppo or damscus areas with infastructure. That part of country near Israel is just crap. The nice part in past was Golan heights though it was undeveloped largely.

Well what about Kurds? They have a claim to their much larger area but the Non syrian kurds might protest.

Indict who exactly? The entire UK?

I made a thread on the false flag attempt a few weeks ago.

Bolton mentioned chemical weapons, our top general heading central command mentioned chemical weapons, Pompeo mentioned chemical weapons, the French president did as well. They all threatened retaliation.

Al qaeda didn't miss that message. Once the idlib attack starts, they should use chemical weapons on civilians to get America to start bombing.

This really is the neo cons and isreals last chance to change the outcome of the war. After idlib there isn't any more civil war. Then Assad has to use diplomacy with the Kurds and have Russia work on making the Turks leave. America then will be shown to letting ISIS stay around to give themselves a reason to occupy a part of Syria.

Reddit Syrian civil war Is the best place for information on this sherbros.

Also Russia has amassed the most warships that they have to date in the eastern Med to act as deterrence to western strikes.

Always remember the chemical attacks of the past (false flags) haven't made any change in the offensive operations of then SAA. It gave them no tactical advantage and this they weren't necessary to use from an offensive standpoint. The only usefulness of the chemical attacks was to get western strikes agains Assad.

Always keep in mind, who benefits. Who WANTS a reason to attack.

Its not illogical to believe they would.

Also possible your British friends also blammed and manufsctured evidence to blame Russia.

Unless you are retarded or live under a rock. Globally and non western news sources regularly have anoymous and non anonymous sources which argue and charge the Americans and British with election manipulation, money laundering, coups, regime change, and targeted media campaigns.

I beg any of you Trump haters on here who beliebe anything CNN or NYT says to wonder if maybe you should for once believe NON western sources about the millions of claims against your own government. Heck look at your own evidence for the iran contra or messing around in chile and rest of latin america. Look at what Droneobama did to libya etc
Meanwhile he ignores tRUmp news that tRUmp admin met with Venezuelan rebels to plan a coup

wmVMjzm7AQebEzmYHtX422zuPyF9bHJdttsnhC7P69Y.jpg

I definitely feel that Assad is a good source for what MI6 might be doing. I also can't think why Assad would want to be placing the blames for chemical attacks on other parties.

I did find the timing of the chemical attacks in Syria fishy, but I'm going to need a way better source than random US Senator who heard it from Assad.

Fishy is putting it lightly. Trump doesn't want to be in Syria. The neo con foreign policy war hawk establishment does. These people also directly will do whatever isreal wants. So we stay.

When trump said we were leaving Syria really soon, the war establishment freaked out. The needed a way to pressure trump to stay.

The VERY NEXT DAY, out of the blue, some "chemical attack" took place and it did nothing to help the Syrian governments efforts. It was pointless from any military point of view, was too small to even be of any help.

But in did give the war mongers their excuse to pressure trump to stay, which was the point of the false flag.

They succeeded and trump relented to their pressure to stay in Syria.

Russia and Syria were warned by Us and Turkey not to attack Idlib, they ignored it. This has not been getting much attention with the Trump nonsense but this seems like kinda a big story.

Shit. It is allot more serious then that. Russia is threatening to attack US bases in Syria.

Now the correct response to this post, is when the fuck did we build bases in Syria?

It is largely. It was druze and some sunnis before. I think a ton also died or are now far away and wouldnt return to bombed out destroyed area that is just desert. It not like return to Aleppo or damscus areas with infastructure. That part of country near Israel is just crap. The nice part in past was Golan heights though it was undeveloped largely.

Well what about Kurds? They have a claim to one as well. Against wishes of syrian non kurds.
Meanwhile he ignores tRUmp news that tRUmp admin met with Venezuelan rebels to plan a coup

What? I can believe it and do.

Now show your true colors, and call Gabbard a hack too.

If you don't think Dick Black is a hack, then you don't know who he is. Just read his Wikipedia page for fuck's sake. The guy is a giant piece of shit who wants to deprive women and gays of basically all human dignity.

But, yes, my "true colors" are that I'm not a conspiracy-obsessed person who bites down on narratives without any factual support. I have twice now asked you to provide any factual support - besides the unqualified suspicions of persons you believe to be honorable - and you have refused.

Oh, and yeah, Tulsi Gabbard can be wrong. Showing backbone in the 2016 primaries didn't make her an omniscient being.

Not a good look for you, Viva.

If you don't think Dick Black is a hack, then you don't know who he is. Just read his Wikipedia page for fuck's sake. The guy is a giant piece of shit who wants to deprive women and gays of basically all human dignity.

But, yes, my "true colors" are that I'm not a conspiracy-obsessed person who bites down on narratives without any factual support. I have twice now asked you to provide any factual support - besides the unqualified suspicions of persons you believe to be honorable - and you have refused.

Oh, and yeah, Tulsi Gabbard can be wrong. Showing backbone in the 2016 primaries didn't make her an omniscient being.

Not a good look for you, Viva.

You ask for evidence.

Is bipartisan bucking of both parties, to speak a very unpopular truth, not evidence?

What conspiracy do you believe in, that explains both of these politicians(from different parties) saying very similiar things, after visiting Assad?

You ask for evidence.

Is bipartisan bucking of both parties, to speak a very unpopular truth, not evidence?

No. That's the very definition of hearsay: they're saying something that someone else told them. That's not evidence.

That like if Chuck Schumer and Ted Cruz both went to visit Salman Al-Saud, and then came back and said that Iran was about to nuke Saudi Arabia within the week. They have no evidence to support this statement, but they both say it nonetheless.

The easy conclusion? Al-Saud told them both that, and they are simply repeating his statement. And, surprise surprise, the statement happens to align with the political interests of the third party (Al-Saud).

And I'm not even saying I know the claim to be false. But I do know an unsupported statement when I see one, and I'm not going to buy into a false flag narrative without a shred of evidence.

What conspiracy do you believe in, that explains both of these politicians(from different parties) saying very similiar things, after visiting Assad?

....that Assad told them that..

No. That's the very definition of hearsay: they're saying something that someone else told them. That's not evidence.

That like if Chuck Schumer and Ted Cruz both went to visit Salman Al-Saud, and then came back and said that Iran was about to nuke Saudi Arabia within the week. They have no evidence to support this statement, but they both say it nonetheless.

The easy conclusion? Al-Saud told them both that, and they are simply repeating his statement. And, surprise surprise, the statement happens to align with the political interests of the third party (Al-Saud)..

This isn't a court of law. There is no heresay requirement in the public sphere.

You need a conspiracy to explain why 2 very different people, from two very different parties, are saying the same thing when they both have access to more info then you or me.

Back