• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone recently asked "What do we do if Trump loses?" And the answer for any new yorker is simple. Vote Cuomo out. Then we go after that fraud witch Pelosi. And finish it off with De Blasio fucking off with his money thief wife.

That's what we do.

<TrumpWrong1>

Warmongering neocon? sure.

Racist, certainly not. Look at the video I posted.

I know the video u posted dude...what does that have to do with what really happened? Ur going to tell me no one referred to McCain as a white supremacist in 2008? Ur seriously claiming this non sense?

No...the left is already claiming hes the worst president and leaves the presidency with more deaths and lost jobs than anyone. They like to re-write history as if COVID was something trump created and no other country was affected

He would have won via landslide if he even pretended to care.

I know the video u posted dude...what does that have to do with what really happened? Ur going to tell me no one referred to McCain as a white supremacist in 2008? Ur seriously claiming this non sense?

No one that actually mattered. Politics were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more tame back then.

I'm sorry you got the Trump brain rot and can't remember.

No...the left is already claiming hes the worst president and leaves the presidency with more deaths and lost jobs than anyone. They like to re-write history as if COVID was something trump created and no other country was affected
if he took proper precaution, if he didn't disband the pandemic team, we would have less dead american. Bailouts for big business, little for the people of america. Trump didn't cause coronavirus. But he sure did nothing about it to curb it.

They have a lot worse than just another war planned.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, "our city". I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes.

It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service. We have access to transportation, accommodation, food and all the things we need in our daily lives. One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.

LOL.

So devoid of human nature and reality it's laughable.

On reflection it does seem like Miller is just in denial
To be honest, i've been told not to take people named "Jason Miller" too seriously.

Assuming trump loses does he get any props for being the first pres in a long time to not start a new war?

yes he does. as unfit as he was for the presidency and as unqualified, and even being a serial and compulsive liar and so profoundly selfish that he was willing to divide the country just to save face after saying stupid things, and as divisive as he was by intentionally bringing out the racism and cuntishness of the lowest shittiest of Americans; even after all of that he does get credit for not starting more wars.

still fuck trump. i am damn glad he is gone.

if he took proper precaution, if he didn't disband the pandemic team, we would have less dead american. Bailouts for big business, little for the people of america. Trump didn't cause coronavirus. But he sure did nothing about it to curb it.

He didn't just do nothing he made it worse with his incoherent messaging and lies.

His cultists won't wear fucking masks now because of that dumb idiot.

Someone recently asked "What do we do if Trump loses?" And the answer for any new yorker is simple. Vote Cuomo out. Then we go after that fraud witch Pelosi. And finish it off with De Blasio fucking off with his money thief wife.

That's what we do.

You will just be crying in your pillow for four years.

dementia biden better than narcissist trump
To be fair they're both narcissistic. Both are old enough to retire and should. These are the same type of people that would rather work in a union job until they die rather than retire and let some fresh blood get a pi
You can always hire me as the new MEME guy.. I charge low fees

giphy.gif
Side note. What I wouldn't be to be her husband if they won. Could you imagine the celebratory sex? <14><Watt1>

What are the chances of Biden flipping georgia now as well? Around 40000 behind with 3 percent of the precincts left to report

Who was he going to go to war with, he came close to attacking Iran and Venezuela plus he didn't significantly remove troops from our forever wars. That's an extremely low bar to give him credit for.

Bush and Reagan where clearly worse presidents, Trump is a standard corrupt Republican, based on his policies and cabinet picks, who sends mean tweets.

Trump didn't create covid but he handled it horribly and that cost him the old vote and presidency.

That's what we do.

ha, good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back