• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I was on the thread until about 3:30 in the morning EST. Is there anything you're not clueless about?

It's really bizarre how there were a ton of us there until late, everything was civil but now they are pretending we all ran away.

The "cease fire" ended once the counting started back up and things were flipping.

No...the left is already claiming hes the worst president and leaves the presidency with more deaths and lost jobs than anyone. They like to re-write history as if COVID was something trump created and no other country was affected
The only thing I give him props for is lawyering up over this. He may be the dumbest fuck on the planet, but it takes some balls to try and sue over a presidential election. Lol. Dude's a lolcow.

It's really bizarre how there were a ton of us there until late, everything was civil but now they are pretending we all ran away.

The "cease fire" ended once the counting started back up and things were flipping.

I guess he didn't notice me because I wasn't posting betting odds every 45 seconds.

Someone recently asked "What do we do if Trump loses?" And the answer for any new yorker is simple. Vote Cuomo out. Then we go after that fraud witch Pelosi. And finish it off with De Blasio fucking off with his money thief wife.

That's what we do.
I want Trump to lose, but I will help Vote Cuomo out.

With Trump gone, Mitch McConnell will be the highest ranking Republican...
I'm think I'm switching to Team Blue.

John McCain. Now that is a Republican with integrity.

Mostly. The only republican who would openly call Trump a cocksucker. Romney was a bit like this as well after he gave up his presidential aspirations.

trump trying to stop the vote counts. <45>

Based on the map I'm looking at, Donald still has a few outs for the win correct?

If he somehow gets Nevada, and hangs on to PA, NC and GA he's steering the warheads for another four years correct?

Someone recently asked "What do we do if Trump loses?" And the answer for any new yorker is simple. Vote Cuomo out. Then we go after that fraud witch Pelosi. And finish it off with De Blasio fucking off with his money thief wife.

That's what we do.
Lol, funny the only one going straight into a courtroom is trump...literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back