• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I've been seeing people (mostly girls, to be honest) from age 15 to 25 wanting to kill themselves over this election night.

They somehow have no hope, implying that Trump has 100% control over their lives.

I admit that I've fetishized personal responsibility, but there is a limit to this bullshit.

Sincerely, get help. I don't want anyone hurting themselves over this :(
I totally agree with you that I don’t want anyone hurting themselves (or others of course) over this.

But let’s be honest there’s no more over dramatic demographic than females aged 15-25.

Ultimately its just same old same old isnt it? Trump won via appealing to depressed rust belt states last time and Biden has offered even less to those states this time.

The lesson again and again in recent years all over the world is negative campaigning doesn't work.
The last couple few weeks and Trump's ground game in those areas. AGAIN. Same as 2016 which they talked about since (Hillary not going there).

...you missed the part where i provided proof of the claim, genius.

Here's your "proof" that Democrats are stealing the election.

in previous threads, i mentioned all kinds of shit. and ffs, the dems sued to have nonmatching signatures included.

ffs, you can probably just look up "philly election fraud" and find plenty. shit's rigged here. always been. shit, an elections judge just pleaded guilty to fraud this year and admitted to ballot stuffing for democrats.

Let's see here! We've got:

"I mentioned all kinds of shit"

"the dems sued to have nonmatching signatures included"

"you can probably look up "philly election fraud" and find plenty.

"shit's rigged here"

and something about an election judge, which apparently pertains to something that happened 4-6 years ago.

That's your "proof" of Democrats stealing this election?

Tulsi and AOC > Ivanka in terms of hotness

AOC vs Invanka would be the hottest presidential race in US history, though. Am definitely in for that.
AOC is insane and terrible but she is very attractive.

If you go to the homepage for Bing, it shows a map that is supposedly from the Associated Press. Hover over Georgia. It claims 99% in in Georgia...

I guess Arizona isn't coming in tonight. It has moved 1% in an hour now.

just why would you want a woman to run our lives
Who said she would really runs things?
It has been done before...
medvedev_1591698c.jpg

The nerds at fox arent changing their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back