US cancels $300 million in military aid to Pakistan

Got to give props to Trump for this. The Obama admin has also taken a tough stance *at times* regarding Pakistan, and they deserve credit for it, so Trump admin also deserves some credit here.

I gave up on Pakistan after it became clear we couldn't rely on ISI to keep quiet about operations.

I recall Stewart interviewing Musharraf and asking him directly, "Where is UBL?"
"You tell me."

Right next to the military academy, dipshit.
They take the award for being the most duplicitous 'ally' we got. We should stop seeing them as an ally, and instead consider them a threat , just as we viewed the USSR.

Reason: Pakistan supporting terrorist groups.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45386278

-
I always wondered why the US was soo dam soft on Pakistan, like giving them billions in aid while they are killing US and allied soldiers and support the very entities that carried out 9-11. All this bellicosity against Iran, is misdirected, it should be against Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

Our alliance with Pakistan is a strategic one.

We know what's going on over there, but we need military access for Afghanistan and potentially Iran.

wouldnt the west/Israel just hack and sabotage their shit? I watched a special on vice on Israel and cyber warfare, seems like they can hack into anything(the power grid, reservoirs, cars, phones)

Good way for nuke weapons to “accidentally” get in the hands of Hamas etc

I don't understand. Wouldn't hacking disable the nukes and render them useless to anybody who doesn't have world class technology and facilities?

I don't understand. Wouldn't hacking disable the nukes and render them useless to anybody who doesn't have world class technology and facilities?

Materials to make dirty bombs etc require extensive tech just the raw materials which Pakistan has

Materials to make dirty bombs etc require extensive tech just the raw materials which Pakistan has
Every hospital has the same stuff
Cesium chloride
But nice way to spin his antitrump

True but they wouldn't have a means of transporting it anywhere... sure Israel(might be at risk and) will use it to get more money(I'm pretty sure they already have indefinite funding) but they're way too on top of that shit(not afraid of being politically incorrect or over the top/intrusive surveillance) to let it happen.

they will just sell bin Ladens condo to make up for the difference

About 98% of muslim Pakistanis want to eradicate us, so I'm good with this. Very good, in fact. America first.
I like your AV.

You know Nash game theory?

About fucking time!!! Pakistan is a treacherous snake that wouldn't think twice about biting the hand - our hand - that feeds them.

giphy.gif

But wait, there's more!

U.S. balks at IMF bailout for Pakistan to repay Chinese debt
By Natalie Malek and David R. Sands | August 8, 2018

A Pakistani navy member stands guard while a loaded Chinese ship prepares to depart Gwadar Port. A study says the massive Chinese infrastructure program called One Belt One Road that Beijing says is aimed at promoting global trade and economic growth is actually intended to expand the country's political influence and military presence.
The IMF is almost bankrupt. They are thieving now.

Read this man. They literally.....no joke.....have at least dozens of nukes in regular vans moving around in traffic so we can't pulverize every one of them in a first strike.

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...an-transports-its-nukes-everyday-vans/335924/

This is from back in 2011 and they've been cranking out more nukes every year. So they can keep their deterrent so we don't finally just have enough of their duplicitous bullshit and start attacking them hopjng to take out their nuke stockpiles.

Look at when this has happened though, the right wing Pakistani Muslim League loses power to Khan's PTI, the former has faced much more criticism on links to terror groups.
Thought it might be related to Imran Khan's rise to the post of Prime Minister and his pacifist position on the issue of Afghanistan and the tribal regions in Pakistan bordering that country.

Our alliance with Pakistan is a strategic one.

We know what's going on over there, but we need military access for Afghanistan and potentially Iran.
And that's the thing; if we weren't controlled by the Israel lobby, we could bury the hatchet with Iran, which might lead to overland access from the Indian ocean to Afghanistan. But Israel's concerns take precedence over American's concerns.

Back