US cancels $300 million in military aid to Pakistan

Good, now stop funding The House of Saud and the Israeli’s.

It's payment for help with Afghanistan.

This will not improve that situation.

Dunno if the juice is worth the squeeze. I hope it was determined that it wasn't as opposed to simply appealing to Trumps base.

About fucking time!!! Pakistan is a treacherous snake that wouldn't think twice about biting the hand - our hand - that feeds them.

giphy.gif

But wait, there's more!

U.S. balks at IMF bailout for Pakistan to repay Chinese debt
By Natalie Malek and David R. Sands | August 8, 2018

A Pakistani navy member stands guard while a loaded Chinese ship prepares to depart Gwadar Port. A study says the massive Chinese infrastructure program called One Belt One Road that Beijing says is aimed at promoting global trade and economic growth is actually intended to expand the country's political influence and military presence.

Yeah they made their bed with Chinese they should lie in it

That's 300 million more for Israel! Yay!

In itself a decision everyone can agree with, but the Saudis are just gonna pick up the tab and the US & Saudis are still butt-buddies

While Theresa May keeps sending them about a billion a year.
Trump is one of the few sane leaders. Im sure he would do alot more moves if he wasnt handcuffed by the RINO's in his party .

Reason: Pakistan supporting terrorist groups.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45386278

-
I always wondered why the US was soo dam soft on Pakistan, like giving them billions in aid while they are killing US and allied soldiers and support the very entities that carried out 9-11. All this bellicosity against Iran, is misdirected, it should be against Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

Look at when this has happened though, the right wing Pakistani Muslim League loses power to Khan's PTI, the former has faced much more criticism on links to terror groups.

Australia recently stopped giving the Palestinians $10 million per year. It seems Hamas were using some or all the money, paying families pensions if they had a family member who'd 'martyred' themselves and killed jews.
Palestians don't want their own country to run, it's too difficult to do successfully & they've been offered deals that they've refused. They are more than happy to receive the sympathy & money of the world instead.

I hope whatever approach is used, works.

Once Iran is dealt with. The military establishment will turn on pakistan and denuke them. Saudis will be isolated. Trust me it will happen.

How does one denuke a country without them using their nukes? Not gonna happen

Pakistan forgot the golden rule that they should only support terrorists that are allied with the US <Lmaoo> Pakistan will keep supporting terrorists to disrupt any plans of India to gain more influence in the region. Yankees could always fuck off and go home?
And why do you think the US should keep supporting a country that has cost America lots of lives and treasure. The Afghans are against the Pakistanis supporting the Taleban, so the US staying in Afghanistan is not Pakistan's decision. If it weren't for the US, the Soviets would have taken Afghanistan and Pakistan would be in quite a bind right now, so the Pakistanis should be thankful the Americans saved their ass all through the Cold War. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis emigrating to America and making a good living.

The Americans are there because of 9/11. This is all on Pakistan.

We turn the screws on them. Sanction them, and go after their elites. Support India militarily and support them on Kashmir.

And why do you think the US should keep supporting a country that has cost America lots of lives and treasure. The Afghans are against the Pakistanis supporting the Taleban, so the US staying in Afghanistan is not Pakistan's decision. If it weren't for the US, the Soviets would have taken Afghanistan and Pakistan would be in quite a bind right now, so the Pakistanis should be thankful the Americans saved their ass all through the Cold War. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis emigrating to America and making a good living.

The Americans are there because of 9/11. This is all on Pakistan.

Soviet is dead, the monster that is India is alive and well. Clearly both Pakistan and Usa are following their own interests and are right in their own way, but Pakistan has far more at stake in this conflict. You can't expect them give in over nostalgia or pocket change.

Soviet is dead, the monster that is India is alive and well. Clearly both Pakistan and Usa are following their own interests and are right in their own way, but Pakistan has far more at stake in this conflict. You can't expect them give in over nostalgia or pocket change.

India is only a "monster" to Pakistan ; the rest of the world isn't obsessed with India. Pakistan't problem with India isn't America's concern, America should be concerned about bringing to justice those who perpetrated 9/11 and degrading the threat from Pakistan backed Jihadists and Pakistan's use of nuclear blackmail.

wouldnt the west/Israel just hack and sabotage their shit? I watched a special on vice on Israel and cyber warfare, seems like they can hack into anything(the power grid, reservoirs, cars, phones)

India is only a "monster" to Pakistan ; the rest of the world isn't obsessed with India. Pakistan't problem with India isn't America's concern, America should be concerned about bringing to justice those who perpetrated 9/11 and degrading the threat from Pakistan backed Jihadists and Pakistan's use of nuclear blackmail.

America should just leave. There is no justice in this world, only innocent people suffering for your "justice".

I gave up on Pakistan after it became clear we couldn't rely on ISI to keep quiet about operations.

I recall Stewart interviewing Musharraf and asking him directly, "Where is UBL?"
"You tell me."

Right next to the military academy, dipshit.

We turn the screws on them. Sanction them, and go after their elites. Support India militarily and support them on Kashmir.

What nuclear country has America turned the screws on? There is a reason countries want nukes, it’s the trump card. You want to support open warfare on a country with nuclear capabilities?? Push India and Pakistan into a nuclear confrontation? Seems like bad policy to me.

Can make offers to de nuclearlize but that’s about the extent of it and would have to be substantial offers. You start fucking with them and nukes could easily appear in the hands of terrorists. That is the big fear

Back