• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International US announces $315 million in new aid for Sudan

How about helping the 25 million homeless in America?

As much as i hate Trump, i am so sick of Biden.
Trump is just gonna take all that money from helping the humanitarian crisis in Sudan and funnel it to the IDF to make the crisis in Gaza worse…

Don’t know how that’s better.

Trump is just gonna take all that money from helping the humanitarian crisis in Sudan and funnel it to the IDF to make the crisis in Gaza worse…

Don’t know how that’s better.
Its not better. Neither one of these asshats should be president again. We need some new blood running this country.

How about helping the 25 million homeless in America?

As much as i hate Trump, i am so sick of Biden.

but we can't do anything on earth because da homeless exist

America spends literally billions on taking care of the homeless in America at the federal level, billions more at the state level. CA alone spent like $25B over the last 5 years.

This is pretty childish. America can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time.

Instead of aid we should just use the China strategy and sell both sides lots of weapons. We can then use the money generated to help the homeless, or alternatively exile them to Sudan.

JFC, our roads and bridges are fucked. Americans are having trouble affording rent and food. Sorry, but America first.

All the US government is good for at this point is stealing from the taxpayers and giving it to foreign nations
who then pay for "consulting" through any number of totally legitimate LLCs that don't do any other business...ever.

All the US government is good for at this point is stealing from the taxpayers and giving it to foreign nations

Weird thing to say when the overwhelming majority of the federal budget is domestic spending and barely 1% is foreign aid.

We still have Money to give I thought Zelenskyy's little puppet ass was pimping Biden for all the loot.

JFC, our roads and bridges are fucked. Americans are having trouble affording rent and food. Sorry, but America first.

I'm not sure if you've done the math, but $315 million is less than a dollar each. That's not gonna help Americans afford rent and food.

If you handed out the food this money is being spent on in the US, nobody would even take it.

You should be proud you come from a country which has enough moral sentiment to help people in the most dire situations.

USFoodAid.jpeg

Instead of aid we should just use the China strategy and sell both sides lots of weapons. We can then use the money generated to help the homeless, or alternatively exile them to Sudan.
- UK is doing that on Gaza.

Back