News Urjiah Faber vs Peter Yan booked for Dec 14 in Vegas.

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This fucking sucks. As hyped as I am for UFC 245 it's pretty much a given that we are gonna get sub-par cards for at least half a year after it... can't say how much this pisses me off, such a bad business tactic.
It could probably Co Main 246 as Urijah is somewhat of a draw, UFC gonna UFC though.

Yan has this one

Petr by KO..
BW champ by the end of next year.
<BC1>

Don't think Yan can beat Cejudo. Yan does not come from a wrestling or sambo background, he's a boxer, as far as I understand. If Cejudo decides to fight smart and wrestlefuck him, I don't believe Yan has the skills to stop the takedowns.

Don't think Yan can beat Cejudo. Yan does not come from a wrestling or sambo background, he's a boxer, as far as I understand. If Cejudo decides to fight smart and wrestlefuck him, I don't believe Yan has the skills to stop the takedowns.
Eh, you never know dude

If you look at Yan's previous fights his ability to scramble and defend takedowns has looked extremely sharp.

LOL @ "Faber" and "title shot" being in the same sentence!

What's so funny about that? The dude has fought for the belt so many times.

Dana loves him.

This is a great fight. I'm taking Yan by decision

Petr going to beat the shit out of Urijah.

Damn i was kinda thinking theyd do aldo vs faber. Tough matchup for faber good luck to him!

Somewhere out there TJ Dillashaw, Dominick Cruz and his dog are all laughing their asses off.

In all seriousness though, and with all due respect for Urijah, this should be a safe one for Petr Yan. I still think it's a cool match-up. A good way for Faber to prove to the world that he's still a top contender at 135 and a great chance for Yan to add a big name to his resume.

Hopefully this is the last win for Yan to collect before his well deserved TS.

I wasn't sold on Simon so I wasn't surprised when Faber beat him (not by KO though), but Yan I'm 100% sold on and I think he wrecks Faber.

What's so funny about that? The dude has fought for the belt so many times.

Dana loves him.
It's 2019. 2020 in a matter of months. This isn't WEC.

Back