News Urjiah Faber vs Peter Yan booked for Dec 14 in Vegas.

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Thread title says "booked" while article says "in the works." I'll hold judgement until fight is actually confirmed.

Good test for Yan. I think he's more than ready & rises to the occasion by stopping Faber in the second or third round.

1) lol at how literally anything will get Faber into a championship fight or eliminator to this day

2) Yan gon' whup that ass. Anything can happen in MMA, but this should be an absolute beatdown.

It would be awesome to see urijah get a win over Yan.

not counting on that to happen, but faber has derailed a lot of fighters.

Yeah, I’m betting the farm on Yan here.

Faber should’ve retired off his hometown win, this is bad.

My respect for Faber is restored 100%

Jesus Christ man that is a risky fight for him, Yan is dangerous as hell.

Hope Faber gets murked. Tired of these fake retirements. Deceiving fans into believing they are buying a ticket for a fighter's final fight.

Why on UFC 245? Card is stacked enough. Next half year after 245 is gonna be full of shitty cards again.

Marlon will be the next champ at bantamweight. Peter Yan isn’t that impressive to me.

He’s lucky Marlon didn’t take the fight. I could see Peter being on the end of a brutal knockout from the hands of Marlon.
Marlon is a dickhead. He swallowed Olympic wrestler Cejudo clinch knees like the hobbit was Anderson Silva. He got overwhelmed.

This. Paul Craig versus Latifi Co mains incoming.

This fucking sucks. As hyped as I am for UFC 245 it's pretty much a given that we are gonna get sub-par cards for at least half a year after it... can't say how much this pisses me off, such a bad business tactic.

Why on UFC 245? Card is stacked enough. Next half year after 245 is gonna be full of shitty cards again.
might be a question running out of time to meet contractual obligations at the end of the calendar year.

For sure UFC matchmaking is inconsistent at best. I wouldn't be surprised if they have the same amount of staff as they had ten years ago trying to juggle way more fighters and events.

Back