Urijiah Faber on fighting Dillashaw: "I really don't want to"

Well at least now TJ winning gives TAM some sort of credibility. They have been working hard trying to get a title for a long time.

Because it takes a belt for TAM to be considered a legit camp with Chad, Faber, TJ, Benevidez, and a bunch of other ufc fighters I'm too stoned to remember.

No they aren't even fucking close. Nate and Nick are blood brothers, Urijiah and Dillashaw are friends. Anyone with siblings should be insulted by this retarded comparison
If TJ didn't have a fiance, I'd swear those dudes over at TAM were banging each other. That's how tight-knit they are.

You don't fight or bang your brother.
beefcake.gif

Well at least now TJ winning gives TAM some sort of credibility. They have been working hard trying to get a title for a long time.

Winning a belt always helps, but some sort of credibility? Really? A good number of top fighters train there. They have always had credibility.

I think TJ would win but Faber would make it a close fun fight.

I wouldn't want to fight the younger better version of the guy that beat me last time either.

Yet a part of him must've been real happy to see Barao dethroned. Former champ had his number, now he can get back on track to attempt a title run

In a way, i think it actually hurts them. TJ gave most of the credit to Ludwig, who is leaving alpha male. If Faber/Dillashaw were to go down and faber lost, it would further hurt the credibility of TAM. Faber cares more about his team as a business manager than he does his own individual legacy, and would likely avoid such a large risk. If they did end up fighting, TJ would likely train at BangMMA for the full camp, causing TAM to lose one of their biggest names right now.

I could see Faber winning that fight

I don't know to explain it...just think he could somehow

For some reason I think so too. It's different when you've trained with the person. You know each other's weaknesses/habits.

Remember when people criticized Faber for bringing TJ along to corner him against Barao at UFC 149?

i think that tj would beat guys that urijah couldnt, but urijah has been training tj since forever. he knows everything tj does, every tendency, every weakness

just like how nate will never beat nick, no matter how hard he trains...

If there's talk that they won't fight, more than likely this fight will happen in the next year or two.

Winning a belt always helps, but some sort of credibility? Really? A good number of top fighters train there. They have always had credibility.
Team Alpha Male has four guys that are top two in their weightclass(UFC rankings). I don't believe there's another team out there that can say that.

Everyone said TJ would get destroyed by Barao and how he wasn't a legitimate contender or anything.
Now everyone is on his dick saying he would crush Faber, lol.

I could see Faber winning that fight

I don't know to explain it...just think he could somehow

Because mma math? I dunno, I think Faber might have a good chance at beating TJ if they ever fought.
Me three. Faber is a crafty grappler and he's very experienced, much different from Barao.
He also explained the "beef" between him and Ludwig. He said Ludwig wanted to leave and start his own gym but never told Faber until Faber asked him about it. To me it seems like Faber is mad Ludwig didn't tell him first.
Seems to me the main conflict is that Urijah is looking ahead real long term for his team and wants something permanent while Bang saw the gig as short term.
I forgot that Wagney Fabiano was a member of Nova Uniao. That makes the score 4-3 in favor of NU. Chad could tie it up with a win over Aldo.
Even then NU has won the more significant fights.

Faber is missing that belt . This could be his last opportunity . He needs to put his friendship aside and realize this is much more than that. All brothers fight each other in life . C'mon faber !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back