Urijiah Faber on fighting Dillashaw: "I really don't want to"

PSX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lot's being said since TJ won the title that Urijah and TJ would fight if push came to shove. Looks like Faber really doesn't want to fight TJ unless TJ asks him as a "favour" to do so.

via UFC Tonight

starts at around 2:00.

He knows he'd get waxed

They won't fight each other. Its like Nick fighting Nate, wont happen.

I could see Faber winning that fight

I don't know to explain it...just think he could somehow

he doesnt want to get KTFO by some beta from the Alpha male camp

Translation would be I want to be the true Alpha Male Wolf. :icon_lol: Urijah has all of TAM in his corner and TJ has Ludwig, bring it on.

Last edited:
He also explained the "beef" between him and Ludwig. He said Ludwig wanted to leave and start his own gym but never told Faber until Faber asked him about it. To me it seems like Faber is mad Ludwig didn't tell him first.

He also explained the "beef" between him and Ludwig. He said Ludwig wanted to leave and start his own gym but never told Faber until Faber asked him about it. To me it seems like Faber is mad Ludwig didn't tell him first.

He's probably pissed TJ didn't tell him he was planning on beating Barao.

I forgot that Wagney Fabiano was a member of Nova Uniao. That makes the score 4-3 in favor of NU. Chad could tie it up with a win over Aldo.

Can't really blame him. TJ has basically spent his entire career under Urijah. I doubt it ever happens, but if so, I'd pick TJ. His new style is like a combination of Dom's footwork with Dodson's power, maybe even more. If he can consistently perform at that same level than 135 is about to be locked da fuqq down.

He's probably pissed TJ didn't tell him he was planning on beating Barao.

Well at least now TJ winning gives TAM some sort of credibility. They have been working hard trying to get a title for a long time.

I'd like to see it...Thought Faber vs Barao was stopped early and he is a threat to anyone in that class...Hope it wouldn't damage TAM though...They are tops beside NU...Interesting fight in my opinion:)

They won't fight each other. Its like Nick fighting Nate, wont happen.

No they aren't even fucking close. Nate and Nick are blood brothers, Urijiah and Dillashaw are friends. Anyone with siblings should be insulted by this retarded comparison

Shocking that Bang and Faber would have a rift. Shocking that Bang would focus on the more talented fighter. Unprecedented in UFC history. I'm still wondering why Rashad got jelly after Greg Jackson started riding Bones' jock.

Nah, that would be dirty on his part, let your boy shine.

Back