Urijah trying to steal Cejudo fight from teammate Joseph Benavidez...

Benavidez obviously deserves the shot. Faber hasn't done shit.

Faber literally didn't allow Dillashaw to have his own podcast when he was on their team. Said he could only be on the TAM podcast. No surprise that he's willing to fuck a teammate over here, that's what he does. Forget the fact that Benavidez beat Cejudo already and Faber would get steamrolled by him at this point in their careers. Dude has zero loyalty, he only cares about controlling his fighters and making money off them.

Faber is #10 at Bantamweight.
Benavidez is #2 at Flyweight.

Faber is coming out of retirement.
Benavidez has a win over Cejudo.

Benavidez > Faber.

/thread
Give me a break. Faber's opponents were far stronger and better than Benavidez's. Faber went the distance with PRIME Aldo and Aldo won with leg kicks. That's how tough Faber is. Cruz beat him by running most of the fight. The fact Benavidez beat Henry makes me more confident that Faber has a decent chance against him.

They could fight him at their respective weight classes.

Also don't forget that Henry's big win came against a TJ who had to cut down more than he's used to. TJ looked bad and who knows how the cut affected his "cycling". The win against Mighty Mouse was more impressive but that was a VERY close fight. Faber has submitted some excellent grapplers in his career. Bigger guys than Henry.

I'd tell Benavidez to move up to the division that isn't being folded if he wants a title shot

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/ne...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Notice the propaganda: "Of course, this match against the academy team was very informal and should not be a major cause for alarm. The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out..."

I'm sure the boys weren't going all out either--slide tackling and shoulder-charging like they would against other males.

they need to come up with some reason why grown women on an olympic team lost to boys.. any highly competitive person will tell you, nobody just plays informal...they go all out...absolutely...the women didn't just lose one time either...haha..from what i remember reading, the women lost multiple times...and to kids...imagine playing even semi adult men...like 17 year olds...these women were getting ready to compete in the olympics...you better believe they were going 90-100% all out...you would think grown women should be able to beat kids...cause i have seen girls and boys that age, where the girls have beaten them in bjj contests....but those don't happen very often....this being a team sport, that eliminates those rare occurances.

Stop trying to start sh!t, it's sh!t like this caused the riff between TJ the "Snake" Dillashaw and the rest of the Beetles.....

Give me a break. Faber's opponents were far stronger and better than Benavidez's. Faber went the distance with PRIME Aldo and Aldo won with leg kicks. That's how tough Faber is. Cruz beat him by running most of the fight. The fact Benavidez beat Henry makes me more confident that Faber has a decent chance against him.
Did you even read the OP?
Who do you think deserves it more?
We're not talking about who would win, or who has the better resume, but rather who deserves a title shot over the other.

IQSK4Qy.gif

No way Urijah deserves a title shot. For what? To get his ass handed to him one last time before he retires? I'm not remotely interested.

actually, when it's phrased like this, I kind of am interested

People forget that Benavidez has a win over Cejudo. Henry should beat him and clean his record.

Faber does not even deserve a #1 contender fight at this point. BW is stacked and Faber would get beat by every single top guy.
It was a robbery

They could fight him at their respective weight classes.
Surprised it took three pages for someone to realize they are not competing with each other for a title shot. They fight in different weight classes, and Cejudo is the champion at both, so they could each have a title shot against 3C without one getting it over the other.

The only thing Joe and Uriah could compete for at this point is the record for most unsuccessful UFC title challenges.

Typical snake in the grass. After all that Faber did for him, he betrayed him. I expect Chad Martinez to betray him next. Faber just can't catch a break with these folks...

Dana is the only vote that counts unfortunately.

Took you 5 posts to get burnt

Show yourself out

Back