Urijah trying to steal Cejudo fight from teammate Joseph Benavidez...

give it to him... Faber is a bigger name, and a bigger draw... and I think he has a good shot at beating Cejudo

Carmouche
thumb_1116876795042215.png

This is about pecking order. Benevidez fought DJ twice and failed. Uriah has earned the right to fail a title shot or two. He only needs the chance.
Where have u been? It's 2019, DJ is no longer the champ.

Cejudo is the champ, of 125 & 135. Benvidez is 1-0 vs Cejudo, Faber is 0-7 in his last 7 title fights. Joe-B clearly more deserving.

DJ is in ONE Championship btw

enough with the chick vs man thing...I thought we did this with Rousey? and learned really fast, how stupid that is....guys, not sure if you're trolling or not...but the ufc nor any commission on earth would ever sanction a man against a woman at this level, in a fight...why don't you see women playing in the nfl or women in the nhl or nba? think about it. Cause they are physically inferior, by a ton...nunes would get wrecked in under 30 seconds....

Kind of like the world's best adult female soccer teams vs. elite boys under-15 clubs... didn't go like the women expected.

No way Urijah deserves a title shot. For what? To get his ass handed to him one last time before he retires? I'm not remotely interested.

Kind of like the world's best adult female soccer teams vs. elite boys under-15 clubs... didn't go like the women expected.

we live in an age where feminism is out of control and highly delusional...lets throw a chick on some nfl team and see how long she can go without being put in a coma...and i'm not talking about as a field goal kicker either...i'm talking defensive lineman or running back..something where they actually have to deal with 280lb men...

we live in an age where feminism is out of control and highly delusional...lets throw a chick on some nfl team and see how long she can go without being put in a coma...and i'm not talking about as a field goal kicker either...i'm talking defensive lineman or running back..something where they actually have to deal with 280lb men...
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/ne...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Notice the propaganda: "Of course, this match against the academy team was very informal and should not be a major cause for alarm. The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out..."

I'm sure the boys weren't going all out either--slide tackling and shoulder-charging like they would against other males.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/ne...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Notice the propaganda: "Of course, this match against the academy team was very informal and should not be a major cause for alarm. The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out..."

I'm sure the boys weren't going all out either--slide tackling and shoulder-charging like they would against other males.

lol - Suuuuuuuureee......the U.S. women's team just decided it would be OK to get beat by some 15 year olds. You know it started friendly but those women were sure as hell trying their hardest to try to avoid embarrassment.

I can only remember a few instances of battle of the sexes and that was tennis. Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs....Riggs was 55, BJK was 29.

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56]between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58]after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]

I can only remember a few instances of battle of the sexes and that was tennis. Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs....Riggs was 55, BJK was 29.
[56]

And Riggs actually beat the #1 female tennis player not long before that match. There are some theories that Riggs may have lost on purpose as he had financial issues and may have profited. At the very least he was out of shape (even for his age) and it looked like he barely prepared.

lol - Suuuuuuuureee......the U.S. women's team just decided it would be OK to get beat by some 15 year olds. You know it started friendly but those women were sure as hell trying their hardest to try to avoid embarrassment.
.[56]

Yep, and to make it worse, they were probably mostly 13-14 year olds. Most soccer leagues I know only allow a couple of 15 year olds (at most) on a U15 team. And keep in mind this was just a good club from Dallas...not the best U15 team in the nation or anything.

Back