Uriah Hall would like Derek Brunson fight at UFC 197

Brunson has that effect to me that I SHOULD be buying into the guy, but I just don't. I think him fighting Uriah would be a decent test for both guys to see where they are.

Oh cool was Romero test official now ?
Well he failed A & B but now we're waiting on the tainted supplement test. Hopefully he doesn't end up with 2 years, the middleweight division is a lot better with him in it.

He quoted Ronda - "Nobody's defeated until you accept it so I still think I'm unbeatable"

Let's see the 200 pages of how you hate him and how he should kill himself and then die?

Oh, wait..... he's not a woman. But he is black, so...... you all CAN go in on him....

Are you saying Sherdog posters should hate on Uriah because he's black?

I like it. Would be very explosive fight with the end coming any second.

He quoted Ronda - "Nobody's defeated until you accept it so I still think I'm unbeatable"

Let's see the 200 pages of how you hate him and how he should kill himself and then die?

Oh, wait..... he's not a woman. But he is black, so...... you all CAN go in on him....
Oppresion olympics in action. And i'm not even white (and who cares)

What are you crying about now?

this is a good fight 2 explosive guys with crazy k.o power

Back