Uriah Hall would like Derek Brunson fight at UFC 197

Brunson deserves a step up, give Hall an easier fight.

Would definitely watch. Sounds like a great match up.

Props to Hall for requesting the fight.

that was hilarious, and weirdly gay seeming.

I am not really impressed with Brunson, but sure, why not.

Uriah Hall doesn't deserve that fight. Whether you believe his Mousasi win was a total fluke or not, he was embarrassing in his last fight. Why would you give him someone on a big win streak?

Would be a great fight ...but I would rather see Brunson rematch Romero or take on the gegard leites winner

Uriah is a headcase so I'm not surprised Brunson is eager to take that fight.

He quoted Ronda - "Nobody's defeated until you accept it so I still think I'm unbeatable"

Let's see the 200 pages of how you hate him and how he should kill himself and then die?

Oh, wait..... he's not a woman. But he is black, so...... you all CAN go in on him....

Uriah is a headcase so I'm not surprised Brunson is eager to take that fight.

A fight Brunson would only really have to show up to win. I like Uriah, but he is a bit spotty in his mental game. Without a mind transplant I don't believe he beats a guy like Brunson....

Oh shit, Uriah joking at his own expense about how Gastelum destroyed him and dismantled his hype train is hilarious. It's at like 3:35.

Brunson really should be fighting someone in the top 10. But I don't hate on guys taking easy fights, unless you are fighting for the title or headlining an fx card or something you're probably get paid no matter what. Take easy fights until your contract is almost up, then take a big fight for your last fight, if you win you can negotiate a much better contract.

Much smarter than fighting like 4 of your 6 fights against really tough opponents. You're still getting paid the same unless you get a TS.

Not sure why Brunson is down for this fight, I think he deserves a step up. He's 6-1 in the UFC and was up 2-0 on Romero before Yoel went beast mode. He should fight Whittaker

Back