Media Uriah Hall SLAMS ring card girls! "making $70k is utterly ridiculous"

Did you count the hours?
They're making good money for their roles and few appearances.
Not that they should make less. Fighters should make more in the supposed big league
No, I don’t count the hours, but I see them at the weigh ins, at the events the entire time. There are events almost every week. That’s a lot of work.
As for the fighter pay issue, I hate the greedy mfs and take every chance to shit on them.

It's good money. It does kind of suck losing at least half of your saturdays each year to these events unless you were a die hard fan. And even then...

No, I don’t count the hours, but I see them at the weigh ins, at the events the entire time. There are events almost every week. That’s a lot of work.
As for the fighter pay issue, I hate the greedy mfs and take every chance to shit on them.
So you don't count the hours they work? I believe the ring girls are paid accordingly. If they aren't making anything why do we see the same ring girls? They must be doing fine.

And this is an example of why he has to risk brain dead to make a living, I’m ignoring a dude using ring card girls as a major part of his compensation argument.

So you don't count the hours they work? I believe the ring girls are paid accordingly. If they aren't making anything why do we see the same ring girls? They must be doing fine.
My point is, if the reported amount is what they are making, then they aren’t overpaid. They are getting what they deserve.

"But what is the criteria for a ring card girl? Is it based on looks, charm or actual ability to carry the card?"
So 4 of these women are ring card girls and 3 aren't. I'll let you decide who works for the UFC and why.
woman-ugly-face-260nw-313293.jpg

View attachment 948038
View attachment 948039
42-3.jpg

GettyImages-460423566.jpg

5eb929d185f54020ad57ab70.jpg
So you can't be a ring girl if you don't wear black. Got it thank you

The job is probably worth much more than that just due to the social media exposure they get, especially for the Arianny who has become iconic with the UFC already at this point. If the UFC paid zero to the ring card girls, it would still be a super high demand job.

Back