• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Uriah Hall SLAMS ring card girls! "making $70k is utterly ridiculous"

Vince paid someone $7.5 million for a single blowjob?
The rumor is he forced a wrestler to have oral sex with him and when she refused to do it again and he demoted her and then fired her. As a part of a settlement he paid her 7.5 million so she would keep her mouth shut

They should hire some Insta thots.
That would even be a good marketing move and 5 times cheaper.
Having the same girls is so boring.

have some respect dude, he passed like few weeks ago
Yeah, I already quoted some responses and said I didn't remember. I'd have deleted the post, but it was already replied to, and I didn't say anything disrespectful

Well at least a ring girl must stay fit to keep their job.
A fighter can come in fat, take a beating, get paid and go home (at least at hw he can)
Nothing a bit of cocaine & clenbuterol can't fix

Per event? Does this include receiving ''locker room bonuses'' from Dana?

Bottom line: How much is eye candy worth?

Uriah Hall is an incel confirmed.

Your wife is getting hosed. Private schools, particularly religious ones are infamous for paying teachers terribly.

The national average public school teacher salary was $65,090 in 2021 (source)

I should also note New York, California Massachusetts are all over 80k average public teacher salary. New York is $92,222.

This generally includes a few months off during summer, in addition to all major holidays, along with great healthcare and retirement.
I know man and I hate it. She's "comfortable" there so she doesn't want to go to a public school. Pisses me off bc she should be making 20k more.

The best part of this is on the UFC in 25 docu series, they were complaining how no one knows how hard their jobs are

Pretty sure only the top ring girls even come close to making that money.

So it doesn't make sense to compare them to the lesser fighters.

Ask him how much the unknown ring girls make?

Uriah Hall’s a little off with his math, and view of life.
70k a year is somewhat fair for all the events they have to work. Would he want them to be paid 10k a year? This guy.

if it was 70k a card, I could see how he would be pissed.
I want fighter pay to go up, but attacking ring girl pay is attacking / addressing the wrong target.

Back