Media Uriah Hall SLAMS ring card girls! "making $70k is utterly ridiculous"

Pretty solid for holding up a sign for about 2 minutes tops for an entire event. Seems like a pretty sweet gig

They probably do way more than that (meeting fans, being in small promotional videos on youtube, going to Dana's suite, etc.)

If the 70k is per year, they do work more often than the fighters.
Models with the right gigs get paid. And the UFC given them 70k and then that exposure gets them more gigs and sponsors too.

Fuck, Elias Theodorou must be fucking rich, after having both jobs

*edit* as some have already reminded me, I forgot about Elias' passing. I just tried to make a joke about working both as a fighter and a ring boy, an experience that I believe, like many other things about Elias, was unique about him. Nothing was intended at his expense. My condolences to all. He was gone too soon.

Last edited:
Yes, good-looking women have an easier time in life. Nothing you can do about it, that’s part of the game.

Tall men have an easier time than short men. Rich kids are born with much more of an advantage than the rest of us.

You play the hand you’re dealt, no point of complaining about it.

A little out of context. I think his point was more that fighters should make more than it was that ring card girls should make less. 70K annually is actually less than I'd assumed they made. I'm surprised.

That said, yes it would be demoralizing for a fighter making 10/10 to know that Chrissy or whoever is making 70k.

"So, you wanna be a fighter?"
Ring girls have their own performance of the night bonuses on top of 70k later with roided up fertitas and dana at the hotel

inc 10 pages of:

because they're whores
AppropriateEagerAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.gif

But they have smiles and TITS…

$70K is pocket change these days where I live because of inflation and how expensive houses (and even apartments) are.

I honestly thought they made more than that
Exactly, I make a little over 100k and I'm not living like a king nore am I stupid with my money it just doesn't go as far as it used to. 10 years ago 70k was great today that's like the bare minimum you should be making. Shit at one point when I was making 50k I thought I was set lol.

Last edited:
70k isn't much for the amount of promotion events they probably have to go to
Good point.
It all depends how many events they do; how much travel is covered, and whether their contracts allowed for side gigs/sponsorships or if they're made to sign NDAs+NonCompete contracts

Exactly, I make a little over 100k and I'm not living like a king more am I stupid with my money it just doesn't go as far as it used to. 10 years ago 70k was great today that's like the bare minimum you should be making. Shit at one point when I was making 50k I thought I was set lol.
And that's in Ohio. Imagine some of the big cities.

And that's in Ohio. Imagine some of the big cities.
Dude fuck that shit lol Cleveland is expensive no way I'd was to live in new York or California like my niece. She makes $1250 a day she's on set and still struggles to pay all her bills.

Exactly, I make a little over 100k and I'm not living like a king more am I stupid with my money it just doesn't go as far as it used to. 10 years ago 70k was great today that's like the bare minimum you should be making. Shit at one point when I was making 50k I thought I was set lol.
Pffftt.. I live like a King in my Moms basement off $30k a year. Its all about budget. I even upgraded to the premium Battlepass for Fortnite last week.

The better fighters should get paid the most. I guess the same goes for ring card girls. But what is the criteria for a ring card girl? Is it based on looks, or charm, or actual ability to carry the card? Has a ring card girl ever been cut due to poor performance? These are the questions Dana needs to acknowledge.
"But what is the criteria for a ring card girl? Is it based on looks, charm or actual ability to carry the card?"
So 4 of these women are ring card girls and 3 aren't. I'll let you decide who works for the UFC and why.
woman-ugly-face-260nw-313293.jpg

upload_2022-10-14_17-11-24.jpeg
upload_2022-10-14_17-11-45.jpeg
42-3.jpg

GettyImages-460423566.jpg

5eb929d185f54020ad57ab70.jpg

Last edited:
UFC should give Sherdog forum their entire pay schedule and allow us to rewrite it, we will determine who gets which monies and who goes hungry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back