Uriah Hall has insane reach for his height

reem.gif

Poor cerrone =(

Hey, the only difference between the races is skin colour, bro! I'm taking Bio 12 right now and my teacher just broke it down for me. It's all about meiosis, mitosis, and, uh, cellular issues but a racist fuck like you wouldn't get it so I'm just gonna go chill to some Frankie Zappa, man. Peace.

We are all one.

Fuckin' peace and love bro. One world one race - the human race.

Okay. That makes more sense now. It was hard to tell but buddy looked very similar to Cowboy, just a bit bigger. Well, a lot in hindsight.

The Reem is an animal in training.

If you watch The Reem documentary he talks about how they spar hard to the body but much less so to the head. He also comes from the hardcore dutch gyms where everyone was trying to take each others fucking heads off. Probably has something to do with his chin today.

Fuckin' peace and love bro. One world one race - the human race.

That is so wrong from a medical or scientific basis. We are far more different than our skin colors.

We have different medical issues, different advantages based on our where our ancestors lived and adapted to, etc.

Just saying we're all the same is wrong and prevents us from having real discussions and being ok with being different from each other.

I very nearly had an unnecessary surgery because my young Japanese doctor (In Hawaii) thought I had appendicitis despite only having about 1/2 the symptoms. I refused the surgery and he consulted with his older and wiser (also Japanese) mentor who informed him about northern Caucasians being predisposed to Crohn's disease.

$50 in medication later I was fine and have never needed surgery.

But sure, we're all the same.... pffft. That's why the NFL and NBA are overwhelmingly black. Because of sameness.

Reject political correctness and use the science.

That is so wrong from a medical or scientific basis. We are far more different than our skin colors.

We have different medical issues, different advantages based on our where our ancestors lived and adapted to, etc.

Just saying we're all the same is wrong and prevents us from having real discussions and being ok with being different from each other.

I very nearly had an unnecessary surgery because my young Japanese doctor (In Hawaii) thought I had appendicitis despite only having about 1/2 the symptoms. I refused the surgery and he consulted with his older and wiser (also Japanese) mentor who informed him about northern Caucasians being predisposed to Crohn's disease.

But sure, we're all the same.... pffft. That's why the NFL and NBA are overwhelmingly black. Because of sameness.

Well said. I despise how science sometimes has to take the back seat for political correctness. It's terrible.

My previous post was in other words satire of your typical 'hippie' for lack of a better word. I understand how it didn't come through though.

Yea but he lacks dong reach when compared to other MW`s like Rockhold and Hendong.

wow that gif is incredibly similar to silva's knockout

after a right punch from weidman, fighter goes to his right as opposed to his left and gets KOed by a left punch right on the chin

Not really. In the Silva fight Weidman had a 4(?) punch combination designed to make Silva roll to the right by surprising him with a doubled up punch. He missed everything but the last punch but obviously it landed hard enough for a KO.

In the Hall fight Weidman was trying to cut him off to expose his habit of circling with his hands down. The cage was smaller than the UFCs, and Weidman has huge reach/great footwork, so he eventually cut him off with the left that knocked him out(against his movement).

Other than them both being left hooks, they aren't very similar. Uriah's biggest flaw right now is his inability to deal with pressure wrestling. He needs to improve his footwork and be less passive so he doesn't get trapped against the fence all the time. Improving that would also improve his striking defense considering he most often gets hit when he gets trapped and tries to rely on head movement. He still has the natural talent to become a contender some day, look at people like Brown and Lawler who eventually improved their early deficiencies enough to do so. I also think he won the Gastelum fight, but that was the first time we really saw those weaknesses used against him in his TUF/UFC career. I'm interested to see who will be replacing Philippou

Absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with honest discussion about differences. Refusing to acknowledge them just creates more divisiveness.

Example:
a white guy and a black guy have been friends for years. They never talk about racial issues and never make jokes about race.

Another white guy and black guy have also been friends for years. The subject of race is discussed openly and they even make jokes about each other's race.

Which two do you think have a better chance at a lasting friendship? Which do you think are closer? Of course that kind of discussion could have prevented them from being friends to begin with if they were offended early on, but if its entered into with an open mind rather than being automatically defensive, it clearly creates more of a bond to acknowledge these things.

80" for a dude 6 foot even is a pretty crazy reach.

Neil Magny has a huge reach for WW

Yeah...That's pretty fucked up....As big as he is,why would he go so hard on cerrone...

Edit:Okay so that might not be Cerrone..Still douchey...

Last edited:
Interesting, I wonder if there was ever a book or series that went into stuff like this but not just about Africans. Like why most of the best swimmers in the world are white cause white people tend to have body types better for swimming or how most of the best power lifters come from Scandinavian countries. Or why Asians and white people seem to be better at gymnastics(maybe longer trunk/shorter limbs makes them better at it on average, easier to spin, hold your self up ect).

I think stuff like that is cool as shit to learn about as long as everyone keeps the conversation respectful and don't act superior.

Yeah, The Sports Gene touches on the ideal swimmer and gymnast physique and basically lays it out that Phelps' combination of long arms, short legs, gigantic hands and feet make for the optimum combo of hydro and mechanical efficiency for the sport. And you're more or less bang on for gymnasts, especially women where most, if not all, achieve their greatness before their first moon.

Back