Ur Funny story ufc fighters?

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
So i was at a live event. I think it was tj vs soto? So i saw a fighter, and so i went up to him and was like heyyyyy ricardoooo lamassss!!! He was super drunk and i was so super highhh, so he asked me to take a pic , so we did take a pic , so we left our ways, later on during the event ,i sent the pic to a friend sayng i met ricardo lamas, so he text me back saying it was "danny castillo". So I felt really stupid calling him ricardo, he was too drunk to notice
Ill try to post a pic

giphy.gif

I once punched Conor in the mouth and he ran away crying.

Then I woke up

Man I can't imagine how high you were, no one sober would want a pic with Danny Fucking Castillo {<jordan}

Romero couldn’t function following missing weight at 225. He was given extra time but I called it do to health risks. I’ve been waiting for a lawsuit from his managements Still nothing. A lot of bark but no bite

Funny story of UFC fighter.

My biggest bet on MMA so far has been 15 dollars.

I bet on the most dangerous man in the world, a guy who hit harder than a ford focus coming at you full speed. Measured to hit harder than a sledge hammer swong at full force.

But he didnt throw any punches during the fight and lost, along with my money

TS, did you spend over 7 hours looking through Danny Castillo's Instagram looking for the photo?

I one time met Bas Rutten at a local MMA event. I had just arrived and he was leaving. He was wasted. He was talking to a group of people out on the street and I walked up cuz I knew the people he was talking to. He showed us a high five thing he did with his friends and then did it with a few people. I said, "what other chance am I gonna get to do this?" so I went for it, he messed it up and then got mad at me. He was a funny guy, super nice and way too generous with his time. He also wanted to steal a dog that was tied up outside but his girlfriend/wife/handler wouldn't let him.

Met Uriah Faber after UFC 79. He was shitfaced and just finished taking a leak on a car in the Mandalay Bay parking structure. Mac Danzig and his girlfriend were babysitting him. Both really nice guys.

I was with Jon Jones who is a 205lb male at his local gym when he rolled with Carla Esparza who is a 115lb girl and do you know what happened ? Carla Esparza tapped Jon Jones .

Does this story sounds familiar @PrideJitZoo ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back