Ur Funny story ufc fighters?

So i was at a live event. I think it was tj vs soto? So i saw a fighter, and so i went up to him and was like heyyyyy ricardoooo lamassss!!! He was super drunk and i was so super highhh, so he asked me to take a pic , so we did take a pic , so we left our ways, later on during the event ,i sent the pic to a friend sayng i met ricardo lamas, so he text me back saying it was "danny castillo". So I felt really stupid calling him ricardo, he was too drunk to notice
Ill try to post a pic

Are you that guy?

My funny ufc story..

One time I was watching this UFC press conference on my computer, with a bunch of fighters at it (Conor Mcgregor included.) A reporter asked Conor, who would give him the hardest fight on the stage. As Conor was about to reply he was interrupted by a very little known fighter named Jeremy Stephens. Who emphatically replied "Right here, the hardest hitting 145er ...blah blah... Right then Conor blurts out "Who da fook is dat guy...?."

And everyone had a good laugh...

Back in the day, I attempted to use my TKD skills in the four corner cage. It didn't end well.

Hey sherdog has a draftkings group every event we do a 15 person top 2 get paid 10 dollar entry if any1 wants to do it let me know ill add u?

I was cornering a friend for a fight. In the backroom, we were warming up and Jens Pulver was back there coaching the opponent. I had a BJ Penn shirt on. This was not too long after their last fight.

He kept looking over at me. And we knew why..lol

He came over later with a big smile and said, "I like your shirt! I have two of that same one!" And shook my hand.

I used my created fighter on EA Sports UFC 2 to beat the shit out of Conor, I knocked him out in 1st round. Then the second fight I put the difficulty up and the fight went longer and we was on the 4th round and WTF Conor is not gassed, he is throwing spin kicks and all sorts. I'm bursting out laughing at how untrue the game is.

Fight ended up going to decision, but his health was not depleted, what a joke.. the game is not true to life. Would not recommend

Frank Mir kept staring at my girlfriend when I met him.

I wasn't going to say anything. I like my limbs too much.

Long time lurker, dont really get around to posting much but I will work on it. Im a bartender at a bar in Vegas. I will leave it at that. Bum Phil Baroni comes in with a female. A couple drinks are tossed back and I hear him cussing at his female friend. To make a long story short, I tell him basically to not talk to her like that and show some respect. He continues being a womanizer and takes his issues out on his female he brought. Then asks for more drinks and I told him to get he fuck out I'm not serving him any more drinks. He tries acting like hes hot shit and was poppin off. I step out from behind the bar and tell him to come outside. We get outside and start throwing down. I expected more from a UFC vet. I beat his ass badly, dude was dripping blood everywhere. He opened up pretty easily. He did get some good shots in as well but if it went to the judges scorecard I def would have come out victorious. Cops show up and we get arrested, Phil with blood everywhere, me in my sandals with phils blood all over my shirt front and back. Did I press charges? No, did he? No. Dude got his ass beat plain and simple. Not gonna say he didnt get any hits in but I opened him up badly, he didnt open me up. I trolled him on his instagram a few days after on a post and his sister came to his defense. To anyone who doesnt believe this, there is evidence out there.

TLDR: Phil Baroni is a bum.

At the MNF game between the 9ers/Steelers (the one where they lost power for about an hour at Candlestick) I saw Josh Koschek on the sidelines. At every commercial break or quiet moment in the game I’d scream, “Koschek!” as loud as I could. I was in the front row on the 50. After about the 3rd time he whipped around all angry like. The 4th time I followed up “Georges is gonna whip your ass!” He flipped me off twice. Not a nice man, by my estimation.

Long time lurker, dont really get around to posting much but I will work on it. Im a bartender at a bar in Vegas. I will leave it at that. Bum Phil Baroni comes in with a female. A couple drinks are tossed back and I hear him cussing at his female friend. To make a long story short, I tell him basically to not talk to her like that and show some respect. He continues being a womanizer and takes his issues out on his female he brought. Then asks for more drinks and I told him to get he fuck out I'm not serving him any more drinks. He tries acting like hes hot shit and was poppin off. I step out from behind the bar and tell him to come outside. We get outside and start throwing down. I expected more from a UFC vet. I beat his ass badly, dude was dripping blood everywhere. He opened up pretty easily. He did get some good shots in as well but if it went to the judges scorecard I def would have come out victorious. Cops show up and we get arrested, Phil with blood everywhere, me in my sandals with phils blood all over my shirt front and back. Did I press charges? No, did he? No. Dude got his ass beat plain and simple. Not gonna say he didnt get any hits in but I opened him up badly, he didnt open me up. I trolled him on his instagram a few days after on a post and his sister came to his defense. To anyone who doesnt believe this, there is evidence out there.

TLDR: Phil Baroni is a bum.

So Phil took your back ?

At a pool party in Vegas I accidentally bumped in to someone. I turn and it's TJ Dillashaw. I apologized and he just postured up staring at me.

I ran into Ed soares 24 hours before Anderson silva vs Weidman 2
We talked a little and it got a little awkward silence so I said
'So whats Anderson doing'?
He gave me a filthy look and goes
'Ehh I don't have a clue? Playing video games in his hotel room? I don't know I'm not his frickin dad!'

I was like okaaaaaaay

Saw him again after the leg break and he looked genuinely devastated, and just gave me a little nod

Back