Ups???

Came in expecting a sequel to the film, "Up".

Watched Ace Ventura clip and left.

I don't have a clue how that relates to TS's confusion about his gi heading east to go west...

really??

i thought it was evident that my post was pointing directly to the fact that ups workers are so caught-up in getting things done, that accuracy...or in this case, a shipment heading east instead of heading west, was sent in the wrong direction.

okay, so an update on my delivery. They shipped it from California to Kentucky, now today it was shipped back to California. WTF?!?! They ship it from California and spend 5 days going to Kentucky only to send it back to CA?

I was really interested in the title.

Was he talking about elite jumping? caffeine? Cocaine?

So much disappointment when it was about a shipping company.

You really pissed me off ts. Don't fucking try and add me to your friends list now

UPS!!!!

Ugh! I got suckered in as well!
Should have spelt out the acronym...

okay, so an update on my delivery. They shipped it from California to Kentucky, now today it was shipped back to California. WTF?!?! They ship it from California and spend 5 days going to Kentucky only to send it back to CA?

This shit wouldn't be a problem if you just lived in California (Or Kentucky)

i've worked there. it's true. they do so much volume it's absurd. they cant really guarantee mistakes wont be made. one person ends up handling thousands of packages a day. multiply that by the 100+ workers they have per shift and it's pretty outrageous for them to expect to provide high quality service.

as far as long hours, not really. it was essentially impossible to be a full-time package handler. the work is really exhausting though, especially if you're not a lazy shit who leans on the union to keep yourself employed.

I hate you and your lingo because you have reminded me of the days I worked at that shithole

The air hub is in kentucky, san diego wasnt gonna ship enough stuff to fill the 747 going to hawaii. So problem solved, did you expect them to ship it via truck?

That seems to make some sense, but is there not enough stuff that comes to Hawaii to warrant gathering the shipments on the west coast then coming to Hawaii? Seems like a waste of fuel to ship in the opposite direction first.

I ordered chairs recently, and they seemed to originate from China, then to CA, and after my order, from AZ to Kentucky before HI.

That's bizarre. Why ship to Kentucky to begin with then? Maybe someone working for them flunked geography class.

I hate you and your lingo because you have reminded me of the days I worked at that shithole

bro, your pph is weak. i'll flow you under the table. i dont even need an extendo. just give me some tote boxes and ill blast through a pup in 15 minutes. 20 if there's a lot of irregs. bro.

bro, your pph is weak. i'll flow you under the table. i dont even need an extendo. just give me some tote boxes and ill blast through a pup in 15 minutes. 20 if there's a lot of irregs. bro.

psshhh i picked off the highest volume belt because I would fill hogs on the regular by myself without a jam breaker or anyone to clean up my egress

psshhh i picked off the highest volume belt because I would fill hogs on the regular by myself without a jam breaker or anyone to clean up my egress

bitch, i would blast out 4 precalls before 10 minute relief and have a download out before the 2 minute pcm. i bet you don't even know your DOKs, lolol

Back