Ups???

BJJ Coffee Drinker

Amateur Fighter
@Brown
Reaction score
why are they so stupid? My gi was shipped from San Diego and set to arrive in Honolulu. There was an estimated 2 days left. San DIego to Hawaii is pretty straightforward and quick. Then all of a sudden there is 6 days left and they sent it to Kentucky. WTF?!?! SO stupid

I have no idea. But I found this undercover video of the typical UPS guy.

Whenever a ups thread is made I always think its going to be about drugs.

I was really interested in the title.

Was he talking about elite jumping? caffeine? Cocaine?

So much disappointment when it was about a shipping company.

You really pissed me off ts. Don't fucking try and add me to your friends list now

UPS!!!!

I was really interested in the title.

Was he talking about elite jumping? caffeine? Cocaine?

So much disappointment when it was about a shipping company.

You really pissed me off ts. Don't fucking try and add me to your friends list now

UPS!!!!

Don't get down man.

The air hub is in kentucky, san diego wasnt gonna ship enough stuff to fill the 747 going to hawaii. So problem solved, did you expect them to ship it via truck?

The air hub is in kentucky, san diego wasnt gonna ship enough stuff to fill the 747 going to hawaii. So problem solved, did you expect them to ship it via truck?

Kayak according to google maps..

Shoulda ordered it six days earlier
You'd a had it by now

why are they so stupid? My gi was shipped from San Diego and set to arrive in Honolulu. There was an estimated 2 days left. San DIego to Hawaii is pretty straightforward and quick. Then all of a sudden there is 6 days left and they sent it to Kentucky. WTF?!?! SO stupid

i think it comes down to the executives at ups.

from the stories that i have personally heard from people who used to work there, management really pushes these people to work long, exhausting hours of physical labor. the focus seems to be on speed and less on quality of work.

i too have had issues with this company.

from the stories that i have personally heard from people who used to work there, management really pushes these people to work long, exhausting hours of physical labor. the focus seems to be on speed and less on quality of work.

I don't have a clue how that relates to TS's confusion about his gi heading east to go west...

i've worked there. it's true. they do so much volume it's absurd. they cant really guarantee mistakes wont be made. one person ends up handling thousands of packages a day. multiply that by the 100+ workers they have per shift and it's pretty outrageous for them to expect to provide high quality service.

as far as long hours, not really. it was essentially impossible to be a full-time package handler. the work is really exhausting though, especially if you're not a lazy shit who leans on the union to keep yourself employed.

I deal with UPS everyday at work. Trust me I hear ya TS

was derpy ur mailpony?

if she was cut her some slack :(

derpy-mail-on.jpg

My parents shipped me something through FedEx from Alabama to Nebraska.

Here is the route it took - Alabama to KC (about 3 hours away) to Davenport Iowa (5 hours away) then to Colorado Springs, Colorado (8 hours away). Then finally to Lincoln Nebraska.

I was so damned confused. It was also supposed to arrive on wednesday and I got it two days later on that Friday. Oh well

Back