Updated UFC WW Rankings: Woodley #2; Wonderboy #3

Hulk Brogan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
XCjZEoF.png

Also nice to see Tumenov crack the top 15. Would like to see him against tarec next.

Tarec chin was so weird in his last fight. I don't know why someone with such great leg kicks and striking doesn't fight more agressive

I don't really care what happens next.

Wonderboy/Maia, Maia/Woodley, Wonderboy/Woodley are all great fights.

Tarec chin was so weird in his last fight. I don't know why someone with such great leg kicks and striking doesn't fight more agressive
He got hurt early Jake hits like a truck

Woodley moves up even though he hasnt fought in over a year....ok

Tumenov is a beast, hope to see em get some bigger names,. That being said so should Larkin that was a damn good fight.

it's also strange that conor isn't in the rankings. if i recall correctly, he has voiced his intentions of fighting for the ww title some day. that should put him at least in the top 5.

Wonderboy certainly shook things up.

Pushed Maia out of the top 5. By looking at the rankings though it seems like Woodley is going to get that shot.

Honestly is mind blowing to see Woodley up there, what the fuck he did to deserve that spot. Stephen has a bigger and better streak and in more dominant fashion.

Woodley's overrated and got absolutely embarrassed by Rory, I really hope he doesn't get gifted a title shot.

Agreed and both Rory and Woodley should be lower, along with Hendrix who belongs outside top 5.
Why should Rory be lower? Hendricks is a top 5 Welterweight. If he wasn't, Wonderboy's victory wouldn't have everyone talking right now. Woodley's 2 win streak against DHK and Gastelum after getting embarrassed by Rory doesn't deserve that spot, i'll grant you that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back