UPDATED: 20 PERCENT of the UFC roster is from contender series

wait, how is that a benefit? the whole point is to make the best fight the best. all these motherfuckers with their sprawl and brawl and no bottom game aren't going to cut it. gaethje for instance, though an accomplished wrestler and not a Dana white alumnus, showed us the importance of grappling. diversity of skill makes the sport beautiful. phasing out grappling? kickboxing would scratch that itch.
I'm obviously kidding. I do hate grappling and prefer mt/kb though.

The fact the number is 1 in 6 on the roster is absurd. I guess that's the reason I don't know any fighters anymore...

I recognize Maycee Barber. Other than that I don't know a single one of those names.

That’s 106 fighters out of a roster of 600
Not sure if trolling or retarded. Your moronic thread fails to take into account all of the fighters signed from DWTNCS who have since been cut.

I believe over 50% of the fighters signed from DWTNCS Season 1 have already been cut.

I'm obviously kidding. I do hate grappling and prefer mt/kb though.

The fact the number is 1 in 6 on the roster is absurd. I guess that's the reason I don't know any fighters anymore...
phew, you're just joking, but still gross. with the exception of my main man Holloway, i am biased against "strikers" (i.e. fighters who prefer to bang because they have no ground game, although he is actually well rounded enough). but yeah there are so many contender guys. I appreciate it because neal, holland, barber and cory sandhagen are quality. but some of these guys i genuinely think should move to Bellator. not because they suck or anything but because the roster has grown way too big and they'll never make a splash. am I wrong to be sceptical of jaylin turner's ceiling for instance?

Goof's plan to phase out grappling from the Ultimate Circus is in full swing.

Get off the forum then if you don’t like it, this is UFC discussion and Dana is the president of UFC. Grapplers don’t like the heat, looK at how khabib retired after just 4 top 5 wins at top Level competition. People don’t pay to see panic wrestlers and this is a business, if they’re balanced and can strike so be it but grapplers mostly end up getting KTFO and usually aren’t prize fighters anyhow.

Shit that sucks. I know they can't have EVERY high level fighter, but why not just keep a lower tier org and reduce the roster overall to a higher quality. There are too many "who?"'s.

Covid Bros

There are no regional events in 2020

So he is filling the roster with pretty much the only thing there is.

The prelims have been pretty good lately so I’m calling it a win.

Don’t watch contender

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back