UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

George Clooney and Gweneth Paltrow star and its directed by Quentin Tarantino.

George Clooney could work, but im not convinced he be willing to put on the weight.

Gweneth Paltrow its a firm no, from me. Crazy can't act crazy.

Tarantino was my first choice.

It's private property and they got in there somehow.
new-jersey-2nd-amendment-3.jpg

5efa1fb92abf9.image.jpg

It's not like they just walked by somebody's house on seventh street downtown. They also eventually wrecked the gate...
Broken-gate-2.jpg

No matter what way you look at it they're trespassing.
The sad part is this pic has posted ad nauseam itt and hacks are willfully ignoring the private street sign.

How DARE those white people stand in defense of their own home that they worked for!

HOW DARE THOSE GOD DAMN WHITE PEOPLE DEFEND THEMSELVES!!!

They should wash the feet of those protesters, have some apple juice, and try to understand where these mindless, manipulated morons are coming from!

It would be the white thing to do, after all.

Good for them. Fuck these "protesters".

Let them show up at your fuckin house. See what you do.
How dare those white people be white. How dare they be born that way.

She's pointing it directly at the guy with the "hands up, don't shoot" t-shirt.

C'mon man.
You don't know that from the camera angle. Until more evidence is released, there isn't much to go by from that stance, I'm sorry. This is open and shut atm.

Okay dude but admit, that was a spectacularly bad option they took. If i were on the jury, i would acquit, they were clearly having a bad day; hence why i want to see the movie of this event in about 5 years.
I wouldn't expect them to handle that well. I'm not sure most people would. I'd say the judge ir cops could tongue lash them, but that should be the extent of the punishment

It's private property and they got in there somehow.
new-jersey-2nd-amendment-3.jpg

5efa1fb92abf9.image.jpg

It's not like they just walked by somebody's house on seventh street downtown. They also eventually wrecked the gate...
Broken-gate-2.jpg

No matter what way you look at it they're trespassing.
I agree. My post was directed at someone who previously stated the couple never pointed their guns at anyone and then stated they destroyed property to get in. While the gate was broken at some point in time I'm sure you can understand my question as to whether he had actually watched any of the video.

The evidence supports that the couple had every right to utilize armed deterrence. Any reasonable person can see this as true.

The evidence also supports that the armed deterrence was utilized in an irresponsible manner. Any reasonabl person can see this as true.

Only fools will play this as zero-sum.

judge ir cops could tongue lash them, but that should be the extent of the punishment

Good then, we agree, a stern bollocking in court would suffice possibly some light community service at worst

The evidence supports that the couple had every right to utilize armed deterrence. Any reasonable person can see this as true.

The evidence also supports that the armed deterrence was utilized in an irresponsible manner. Any reasonabl person can see this as true.

Only fools will play this as zero-sum.

Perfectly put, i'd love to see someone disagree with post.

They should make a movie about this incident;

The movie should end as they walk out their front door;

I would really like to see the last 10 minutes before they left their house;

It could win an Oscar;

Who plays her and who plays him and what is the name of the movie and who is the Director.
I don't know except for the obvious casting of Daniel Craig as her. :D

@nac386

Build that Gate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Dunn from Veep.

Kathleen Turner in one of her drinking roles (wink wink).

Directed by Kevin Smith
I would go with Steven Root over Dunn.

Have a hot and steamy love scene with Root and Turner prior to the incident to explain both the barefootedness and questionable selection in clothing.

They were within their rights, but their firearms handling is horrendous. Fingers on the trigger and muzzle sweeps tell me that they're a danger to themselves and the public.

You can tell by her grip and presentation that she's never fired that gun. If she did pull the trigger she'd probably miss what she was shooting at and whack herself in the head.

Good then, we agree, a stern bollocking in court would suffice possibly some light community service at worst
Yep. I think that is basically what is needed here. A hey don't do that. Jail time would mean protecting yourself is forbidden. And nothing at all would mean being irresponsible is acceptable as well. Need balance here

Have a hot and steamy love scene with Root and Turner prior to the incident to explain both the barefootedness and questionable selection in clothing.

This is now feeling like a writers room. The scene is the first full anal in a mainstream movie and its also an arc of the story.

I would go with Steven Root over Dunn.

Ill accept it.

Is there anything Daniel Craig can not play?

Straight.

The sad part is this pic has posted ad nauseam itt and hacks are willfully ignoring the private street sign.

In the movie when the crowd breach the gate, the camera will zoom in on that sign and the sad incredible hulk music will play.

Back