[Update - Pardoned] Trump considering pardoning Sheriff Arpaio...

Hold on, Trump is against illegal immigration?????????
The whole world is one cruel fucking lie!
Ends justify the means? Trump just gave law enforcement carte blanche to break the law. I guess that's cool if you're white.

Lol Trump doesn't give a fuck. Use dem executive powers

I'm sure the alt-right/white nationalists won't feel emboldened by this at all....

Trump supporters this is what's called a dog whistle. You wouldn't know since you're blinded by cheeto love.

Unbelievable.

Swamps drained = 0
Swamp monsters freed = 1

Hold on, Trump is against illegal immigration?????????
The whole world is one cruel fucking lie!

You realize that not all Latinos are undocumented immigrants right? And that they have the same civil rights as anyone else?

How would you feel if you and all your friends could be randomly pulled over and searched on suspicion of being in the KKK?

AZ resident here. Fuck Joe. If Trump pardons him then fuck Trump too. Joe is dirty.

I live in Maricopa County and voted for Penzone over Arpaio. But I dont hate the guy. He was a good lawman that kept order in Phoenix and the surrounding areas for more than 15 years. His political beliefs just got the better of him and he acted weird since 2008. He was a decent environmentalist and had laws protecting wolves.

if he broke the law he should go to jail, plus why would they need illegal traffic stops, it's cheap but there are so many different traffic laws, anyone can get pulled over very easily for equipment violations, lane violanations, etc....

The crime from Illegal immigrants and gang violence was out of control, especially in Maryvale. You'd get your weekly home invasion, fatal drunken vehicle collisions, and they sure liked to stumble in to traffic drunk.

Most cops around here are really good, but there is a noticeable dip when it comes to MCSO.

Nice news dump.

Good to know our POTUS is concerned with pardoning an authoritian, bigoted criminal whilst a category 4 hurricane is making landfall in Texas.

Utterly pathetic.

Ends justify the means? Trump just gave law enforcement carte blanche to break the law. I guess that's cool if you're white.

I'm A Black dude...

And people wonder why I don't leave my yard...

<seedat>

Friday even with a category 4 hurricane hitting Texas. Even the White House knows this is bad.

Back