News UPDATE: Overeem injured; Fight with Rico Verhoeven is OFF of Glory Collision 3 on Oct. 23

fucking bullshit. Glory JUST announced the official card two days ago...and then this happens. what the fuck!!!!

Glory gonna wheel Badr out to the ring so he can replace Reem. Jokes aside though, is anyone honestly bothered he got injured?

I think most of us Kickboxing fans are numb to this kind of shit at this point...

I'd say you're right, unfortunately. As long as ONE's upcoming tournament stays intact then so will my sanity haha. It's wild to me how such a great sport can continuously shoot itself in the foot

I'd say you're right, unfortunately. As long as ONE's upcoming tournament stays intact then so will my sanity haha. It's wild to me how such a great sport can continuously shoot itself in the foot

You'd be amazed, or maybe you wouldn't, at how many people i've seen get injured in gyms because they go ALLLLL OUTTTTT! or some random dude falls into someone that was training and destroys their ankle.

You'd be amazed, or maybe you wouldn't, at how many people i've seen get injured in gyms because they go ALLLLL OUTTTTT! or some random dude falls into someone that was training and destroys their ankle.

I've seen it before with my own teammates. One of the pros at my gym does BJJ somewhere else for fun and had to pull out of a fight because he decided to roll a week before fight night and injured his knee. He got one hell of a scolding from the coach! Have no clue what he was thinking.

Already got the tickets so they better make it rico vs jbs. Might be a better fight to begin with.

Still looking forward to the card, enough good fights/fighters on it.

Already got the tickets so they better make it rico vs jbs. Might be a better fight to begin with.

Still looking forward to the card, enough good fights/fighters on it.

Indeed a lot of good fights stil on the card.
We got floor tickets, hope we got the same good view as last month in Rotterdam.

I just got told I will be in for a surprise for this announcement... expect something to change

Back