Update on Jon Jones: He laid off the booze

HE MUSTA WATCHED THIS...

mam97.gif

Drugs are so damn good that they ruin your life and alcohol is one of the worst ones... I hope he recovers and faces the consequences of his actions like a man.

No booze since a felony hit and run? Nothing to brag about if he were in prison for it like any average joe would be.

lmfao. i would hope so but i have my doubts. even if he's clean now, relaspsing will always loom overhead. too much money, power, and peer pressure. i think it'll follow him til the end of his career.

Can anyone believe anything JBJ says anymore....

Jones current silence speaks louder than anything he could say. I think he is trying.

Or he just have nothing to say because his PR team gave up on him lol.

First of all, saying he laid off the booze doesn't mean he was drunk in the incident. Could have been high and drunk, just high, whatever. He's not going to come out and make a statement about not doing coke. This just reminds people about his test. Saying he laid off the booze is another way to say "I'm living clean." He's saying he's a tea-totaller.

Second, speaking from experience, alcohol is the number one gateway drug for those who have had substance abuse issues. Anything that lowers inhibitions is going to make you more likely to go back for one more taste.

Jones is on the right path. I personally can't stand the guy (or at least the guy he was) but I'll be damned if he wasn't an amazing fighter.

Maybe when he drinks he gets the coke itch .....I'm in a long relationship and I never think about riding other women until I drink .....therefore not drinking is a must for me

Can't really believe him though. I hope he gets his shit togheter, but I doubt it.

At this point, I believe anything that Jones says.

Yup, he's so clean now that he forces girls to drive his car for him for no reason.

The fuck does alcohol have to do with the hit and ohhhhhhhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back