Update on Jon Jones: He laid off the booze

lol he was losing to DC before he resorted to eyepoking and glove grabbing in the 3rd

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Is jones going to come back broken like tiger woods?

Seriously tho

Could the booze and the cocaine and the lifestyle be what makes jones so good?

Similar to what happened to tiger woods after he stopped sleeping with all the woman ?

Should I make this post its own topic ?

it's going to be funny when all this shit gets sorted out, and jones actually goes out. people are going to be seeing if he drinks, and if he does, he's going to be made fun of lol. tmz is gonna be on his shit like flies.

Good for him - hopefully less influence on his drug habit and he certainly can't drink n' drive if he isn't drinking. I'm not really a fan but hope he comes back

He might have had a pattern of getting drunk and then doing coke all night to keep him awake while he's drunk.

He might "have" had a pattern of doing coke and then drinking all night to help him get to sleep while he's coked up.

Funny I've gotten drunk during many all nighters and never once needed some coke to stay up. It's called a cup of coffee or a energy drink.

Maybe he's just one of many to take a real liking to coke the first time and spiraled ever since.

He might "have" had a pattern of doing coke and then drinking all night to help him get to sleep while he's coked up.

Funny I've gotten drunk during many all nighters and never once needed some coke to stay up. It's called a cup of coffee or a energy drink.

Maybe he's just one of many to take a real liking to coke the first time and spiraled ever since.

Yep I've definitely heard of that combination as well. He might have just stopped drinking because it's only going to make it harder for him to resist going and getting coke. It's like I eat healthy all week when I'm at work. Sometimes though I go to happy hour after work and the last thing I want to eat from that point on is healthy food. No matter how many times throughout the day I've resist the urge to eat junk, when I get drunk I almost never win that battle.

You guys are crazy.

You can't do coke without booze. It'd be like having a peanut butter sammich and no jelly.

I got a text last week that he was at the bar my friend was bartending at just last week.....

Back