• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News [UPDATE] Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Kamaru Usman Now OFFICIAL for UFC 294. Costa Out of Fight.

Huge respect to Usman for doing this and saving the card more or less. If this fight fell through that card looks rough as fuck for a PPV. Massive test for Chimaev too. I'd fancy Usman in 5 rounds, but maybe Khamzat in a 3 rounder....

We need to talk about Costa, though. Might be time to cut him.

I wonder if they offered Ikram a rematch with Khamzat since his original opponent pulled out too.

Ikram vs. Khamzat 2 would've been nice as well.

It would have been hard sell for Chimaev because where they are currently but maybe done the line they will probably fight someday

Huge respect to Usman for doing this and saving the card more or less. If this fight fell through that card looks rough as fuck for a PPV. Massive test for Chimaev too. I'd fancy Usman in 5 rounds, but maybe Khamzat in a 3 rounder....

We need to talk about Costa, though. Might be time to cut him.
He’s only lost 2 fights ever why would they cut him?

Back