UPDATE: Jayme Closs Found - The Strange Mystery of Jayme Closs and her Parents Murder

From the press conference, it appears that a 21 year old loner targeted Jayme and took steps to conceal his identity. The man had no criminal record and was seemingly a "faceless man" who lived in a remote area. Apparently Jayme escaped on her own.

It's rather shocking that this could be done so easily. If he had killed her, they might have never known what happened to her.

Holy shit.... what a psycho.

To think he murdered her parents to get 3 months of having his way with her.

Agree with @ralphc1.... How easy it could have been for him to have just killed her and gotten away free and clear. Many serial killer have done the same for decades until slipping up. This little fuck was well on his way until he let her escape.

Not much more information in the afternoon news conference. The Sheriff did say that the gun used was a shotgun and a shotgun, among other guns was found at the killers residence. The Sheriff said that entry into the Closs home was made by shooting the door with a shotgun. He said the door was not kicked in. It might not be possible to link the shotgun to the murders with ballistics. If shells were left at the scene, they might be able to match the firing pin imprints.

The murderer shaved his hair to make certain he didn't leave any DNA. Any DNA left might not have helped because they didn't have his DNA. Maybe a relative had undergone DNA testing. Jayme told the first people who found here that she didn't know the man and had never seen him until the night he killed her parents.

This suggests that he secretly stalked her and planned the abduction. How many more people like him are out there? A stranger abduction is the most difficult to solve.

As a parent of two young girls this shit scares the crap out of me.

Her home in Barron, WI is only like 45 min away from where I live. So glad they found her and also found the piece of shit who took her and killed her parents. We should have more details on Monday.

No kidding. When my wife was pregnant I told her I was going to buy a gun.
" Why would you buy a gun?? We are having children!!"
" It is because we are having children"

Last edited:
" why would you buy a gun?? We are having children!!"
" because we are having children"

I don't know whether these types of incidents are more prevalent these days but there sure seems to be more pieces of shit out there.

The piece of shit's lawyers are already calling for the justice system to "treat him fairly". Fair treatment would involve at least 3 months of torture. Drown him in freezing water once a day and revive him to do it over the next day.

It's even more wild that it's this dudes first brush with the law.

That's a huge jump from nothing criminal to double homicide and kidnap of a 13 year old.

Wonder how much unsolved shit in the area there is that he may need to be looked at for.

The piece of shit's lawyers are already calling for the justice system to "treat him fairly". Fair treatment would involve at least 3 months of torture. Drown him in freezing water once a day and revive him to do it over the next day.

Nah, old school is better, brah. Go Full Ancient Greece. But also live stream it on P4V:)

brazenbull.jpg

Last edited:

That's a huge jump from nothing criminal to double homicide and kidnap of a 13 year old.

Wonder how much unsolved shit in the area there is that he may need to be looked at for.

Would not surprise me if this shit-bag had a history of cruelty to animals as well. That's a common target indicator with psychopaths; they torture and murder defenceless animals until they can no longer get their kicks from it. Then they level up to human beings...

Would not surprise me if this shit-bag had a history of cruelty to animals as well. That's a common target indicator with psychopaths; they torture and murder defenceless animals until they can no longer get their kicks from it. Then they level up to human beings...

As well as starting fires and pissing the bed at an advanced age.

Unfortunately that’s the thankless job of a Public Defender paid for by the state. One reason I never even considered Law School...that’s basically where you have to start unless you have some sort of connect.

Eventually, someone is going to develop a method of Lo-Jacking children that is painless, completely undectectable, allows you find your child over hundreds of miles and is impossible to block or turn off. And that person is going to become very, very rich indeed.

Absolutely mental, this. Can't believe they've found her alive.
Agreed, this guy can't have started with something as high-end as this crime. There will be other things.

I don't know whether these types of incidents are more prevalent these days but there sure seems to be more pieces of shit out there.
In one side it may be that because of the internet people come to know more about it.
But also it can be that these pieces of manure know can connect, network, collaborate and research in a much easier way than before.

Whatever is the reason, I feel like , while acoiding paranoia, we have one of these these rare things that is at the same time primal, and sacred- the duty to protect the most vurnerable and naive against the cuning predators out there.

Eventually, someone is going to develop a method of Lo-Jacking children that is painless, completely undectectable, allows you find your child over hundreds of miles and is impossible to block or turn off. And that person is going to become very, very rich indeed.

At the news conference Friday, the Sheriff was still waiting for some information from the people executing the search warrant at the house she was kept in. He said there was no cell service at the location and they had to get some distance away to get service. That might have been why the woman who first encountered Jayme took her to someone's house. They might have needed a landline phone. I take cell service and internet for granted but I see some YouTube contributors telling how it takes them 4 hours to upload a 20 minute video.

Way more common a100 years ago.

These psychos could act with impunity back then.

- Different law agencies didn’t cooperate much, if at all
- News was slow to spread.
- Much harder to solve cases without the tech we have today.

There’s always been these psychopaths.

250px-Black_Mirror_S04E02_-_ArkAngel.png

Forums going Full Retard at the moment; every time I try to Like or Quote a message I get, Error: Message Cannot be Found:mad:

Scary shit, there are monsters everywhere. Thank God they found her alive, poor girl. I don't think I could remain sane if something like that happened to my family. I hope they give her all the psychological help she needs.

POS deserves the death penalty imo.

No death penalty in WI. Life without parole will do. He's 21 and a loner. Prison life will be even more miserable than usual for him

Jayme Closs was found alive today near Gordon Wisconsin. Gordon is 66 miles north of where Jayme lived. We will get an ending to this story soon.

I used to go fishing in Gordon. Crazy

" why would you buy a gun?? We are having children!!"
" because we are having children"

I am not for guns but I am starting to around and believe we need guns to stop fuckers like this if they ever get into our home. How easy will it be for one of these shit face's to break a window at night, very easy.

That would great until use that tech to track
everyone else.

Off topic, but this talk of such charming folk reminded me of it - what ever came of that chap who was found to have kept a young woman captive in some sort of shopping container or something out in the middle of nowhere in America? It was only a year or so ago.

I remember seeing headlines when she was rescued, but don't remember seeing anything since.

My wife and I talk about this technology all the time. It’s a sure fire winner. Wish I had the aptitude to design this game changer.

I suspect he will meet the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer did in prison.

I am not for guns but I am starting to around and believe we need guns to stop fuckers like this if they ever get into our home. How easy will it be for one of these shit face's to break a window at night, very easy.

A firearm you know how to use in your home definitely isn't a magic wand that makes you immune from home invaders, but it at least gives you a damn good option and a fighting chance

Here, he fired the shotgun to blow the lock off the front door. If you don't have a gun, all you can do is wait to see what this monster coming in wants with you and your family. 911 will only arrive in time to gather evidence of what happened to you

Also on the gun front, the people who found her got guns out and basically stood guard until police showed up in case her captor followed his escaped prisoner to their house.

On topic: I lived in WI when this happened, so my community has been keeping up with the story and my facebook blew up the day she was found. It was really cool, I also hate all you cynical bastards who think she was the one who did it because there was an unfortunate looking photo of her looking up under her brows at the camera.

The only thinnest of thin connections found yet from this Patterson to the Closs family was that Jake Patterson worked for a single day at a Jennie-O turkey store three years ago but quit the next day, Jayme's father worked there according to one story. And theory is he started fantasizing of taking the girl since then. He has no criminal history, but his brother has something for sexual assault. It hasn't been mentioned yet if Jayme was sexually assaulted and I pray that not the case, but I doubt it. No charges of sexual assault added to the double homicide and kidnapping charges so maybe there's a chance. Dude lived in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, which was where he held Jayme for the three months, and fucking no one had ever heard of him. Town of 600, everyone knows everyone, and people say they didn't know he still lived in town. They thought he left like many did after highschool.

Scary shit, there are monsters everywhere. Thank God they found her alive, poor girl. I don't think I could remain sane if something like that happened to my family. I hope they give her all the psychological help she needs.

POS deserves the death penalty imo.

So Patterson admitted to it all. Said he saw Jayme get on the bus one day and decided he was going to take her. That's it. That's the connection. Holy hell. USA Today has an article with all the details from investigator interviews

One good area in all of this. "The criminal complaint doesn't indicate that Patterson sexually assaulted her"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back