UPDATE: Jayme Closs Found - The Strange Mystery of Jayme Closs and her Parents Murder

I checked on the abduction that I referenced earlier from a nearby county. It seems the man was never charged for the abduction, just for OWI. Wisconsin prosecutors are lazy and often change to read in charges which don't mean shit. The guy was fined and put back on the streets.
https://www.weau.com/content/news/N...er-incident-in-chippewa-county-381883211.html

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseSearchResults.html

He got fuckin FINED for kidnapping a 9 year old?? Thank God someone stopped it but that's gotta be one of the biggest miscarriages of justice ever if that's what happened. I don't think "no harm, no foul" should apply to a situation like that, that should be a life sentence we can't have a monster like that roam free.

jayme-closs-missing-float-ap-ps-181016_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Yeah...…………………...she did it.

Looks like her parents might have been a sacrifice to Moloch.

He got fuckin FINED for kidnapping a 9 year old?? Thank God someone stopped it but that's gotta be one of the biggest miscarriages of justice ever if that's what happened. I don't think "no harm, no foul" should apply to a situation like that, that should be a life sentence we can't have a monster like that roam free.

Welcome to Wisconsin where people are caught almost every day for their 10th or more drunken driving charge.

Jayme Closs was found alive today near Gordon Wisconsin. Gordon is 66 miles north of where Jayme lived. We will get an ending to this story soon.

Here is another example of a girl about that age killing her parents with her boyfriend. I sure hope this girl in Wisconsin didn't do that but it happens.

It was in Medicine Hat, Alberta on April 23, 2006, that the bodies of Marc and Debra Richardson were found brutally stabbed in the basement of their own home. Both parents had been stabbed so many times that Marc had next to no blood left in his body. Even worse, the couple’s eight-year-old son, Jacob, was dead upstairs with his throat cut. More puzzling to investigators, the couple’s 12-year-old daughter, Jasmine, had gone missing.
richardson.jpg

Medicine Hat represent yo

My Dad knew one of the officers who saw the scene and some of the details were too brutal to be released to the public apparently

So crazy... .these stories never seem to end well

Can't wait for the details to come out

My Dad knew one of the officers who saw the scene and some of the details were too brutal to be released to the public apparently

Many times, the police withhold information from the public that might have caught criminals sooner because they want to have details to trip up the criminal when they are arrested.

The sheriff has a briefing scheduled tomorrow morning. There was a report early in the day that Jayme had been found in Walworth County in Southeastern Wisconsin and there was a huge police presence in the area. The Barron County sheriff denied that Jayme had been found or that the police presence in Walworth County had anything to do with the case. It seems it was just a coincidence that it happened on the day she was found.

That's way fucked up.

Jayme Closs, Wisconsin teen missing since last October, found alive, suspect in custody, sheriff says
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-cl...r-found-alive-suspect-in-custody-sheriff-says

Previous Post

Jayme Closs disappearance: Volunteers join search for Wisconsin girl whose parents were killed
https://abc7chicago.com/jayme-closs...r-wis-girl-whose-parents-were-killed/4516213/

Anyone else following this story? The details are nuts...

- Police Dispatch received a 911 Call around 1 AM. No one spoke into the phone, but the dispatcher could hear a major disturbance in the background before the phone connection was cut off.
- Dispatch called back but the call went directly to voice mail. Worried there was a incident in progress, Dispatch sent officers to the address to investigate.
- Police Officers arrive a short time later and finnd the front kicked in. Once inside, they find the home owners, James and Denise Closs, shot to death in an apparent homicide. Their 13 year old daughter, Jayme Closs, is nowhere to be found.
- Neighbors say they only heard two shots

Police say they are progressing under the assumption that Jayme Closs was abducted and her life is in danger. They've search the surrounding countryside and come up empty. There's been ton's of tips, but the police haven't released much info so far.

The Police haven't made any statements on possible motives. The whole situation is completely bizarre. Were the parents involved in something nefarious, like drug dealing... Was it a home invasion robbery gone wrong? Why would the murderers take the daughter? Wouldn't she be a huge liability and giant red flag anywhere they went?

Unless, she was somehow involved? Did she meet someone online or IRL without the parent's knowledge and they offed the parents like Natural Born Killers?

Does anyone have any more info or theories and possibly more knowledge of the situation? I see a Dateline Episode with Keith Morrision in the future...

Scary stuff

Here is another example of a girl about that age killing her parents with her boyfriend. I sure hope this girl in Wisconsin didn't do that but it happens.

It was in Medicine Hat, Alberta on April 23, 2006, that the bodies of Marc and Debra Richardson were found brutally stabbed in the basement of their own home. Both parents had been stabbed so many times that Marc had next to no blood left in his body. Even worse, the couple’s eight-year-old son, Jacob, was dead upstairs with his throat cut. More puzzling to investigators, the couple’s 12-year-old daughter, Jasmine, had gone missing.
richardson.jpg
They look like modern day Antifa protestors.

Yeah and last I heard she was released and attending class at University of Calgary under an assumed name I think. I think the boyfriend is still in prison.

Disgusting pieces of shit, both of them.

Yeah and last I heard she was released and attending class at University of Calgary under an assumed name I think. I think the boyfriend is still in prison.

Weird, I just randomly thought of this the other day cause I live in Calgary. Pretty crazy story.

That kind of shit is crazy but it happens a weird amount.
This also happened in my high school...

That girl probably left a trail of blood for 3 months the way she looks.

I'm a cynical bastard:( My first thought on reading this was, "I'm glad the kid was found alive". My second thought was, "I wonder if she was involved in the killings and just got sick of hiding out?"

A Wisconsin couple is describing the dramatic moments when a neighbor pounded on their door to say she had stumbled across Jayme Closs, a 13-year-old girl who had been missing nearly three months.

Kristin and Peter Kasinskas say their neighbor had a skinny, dirty girl with matted hair standing next to her. The neighbor shouted, "This is Jayme Closs! Call 911!"

Peter Kasinskas says Jayme was quiet and showed little emotion. He says she told them she didn't know where she was or anything about Gordon, the small town near where she was found.
https://www.weau.com/content/news/Jayme-Closs--504191001.html

http://wqow.com/news/breaking-news/...-barron-county-after-jayme-closs-found-alive/

Back