Media Update: Dillion Danis submitted by a security guard (Video)

as a trained guy... pretty easy to rear naked choke somebody from behind... Also, half of my gym were bar security guards... A TON of bar security guards are trained now. Not a Dillon Danis fan... but unless the video shows the altercation beginning to end.. the end result doesn't mean alot... with 5 patrons/guards standing around a downed guy.
Most security train in martial arts and a lot are also active fighters. Especially the ones that work at bars/night clubs/concerts. A lot are also military or off duty officers. Danis just seems to be losing all his street fights vs people in the club and vs security lol.

Should've just held onto the choke until he ceased to breathe.

I mean it's 4 on 1
No it was only one person on him. The only other time someone came in to help restrain him was at the end when security he let go of the hold so they can keep him grounded and to keep him for trying to continue fighting back.

p.s I know you guys are having fun and all with your hatred... but the dude is literally laughing and teaching him how to better rear naked choke him during the video... again... not a fan... just a drunk douchy bjj black belt being drunk and douchy..
He isn't trying to choke him, that's why it was over his face. You avoid chokes working security, you aren't supposed to use chokes around the neck at all.

The fuck is an embarrassment. Why does he get any news? From being McGregor's tag along?

<45><45><45>

Exactly.

Dillon put up a fight against Gordon Ryan, ain't no way some bouncer or even a skilled bouncer, is gonna put Danis in that position unless Dillon was drunk, taken from behind when he wasn't looking or because they already had several cops nearby and he didn't want to get busted for assault.
Nah you just overestimate his skills in the real world. Show me a real fight situation that he has won, he's lost them all so far.

Thats what sherdoggers would do if we were ever confronted with a UFC fighter on the street, we'd put them to sleep. Easy peasy

Last edited:
Dude beat AJ and Jackson, and was decisioned (not subbed) by the greatest no-go grappler since Marcelo Garcia (Ryan). Dillon is legit AF. I don’t even like him…
He's legit but he's beatable and his record shows that. I think he's trying to say he isn't some unbeatable bjj guy that he likes to portray himself as. Compare his record to someone like Gordon Ryan. Big difference.

No it was only one person on him. The only other time someone came in to help restrain him was at the end when security he let go of the hold so they can keep him grounded and to keep him for trying to continue fighting back.
Yes but 4 guys probably got him there so why fight back ?

Too many man buns in the video. This is like BJ getting KO'd by some random bum.

If Dillon can heel hook someone in a pro fight, which he did, I’m sure he can fook up a bouncer if he chose to.
Guess not. Reality vs hypothetical situations.

Don't forget when he also got superman punched and dropped at the club.

A lot of security guards and bouncers would beat UFC fighters in the streets. Its one thing to fight in cage with rules and regulations, and whole different world what these people deal with on a daily basis.
It is a different environment, but UFC fighters were also bouncers before. So some have that experience as well. But yes fighting in those situations is very different than fighting in a sport situation. Also it's never one on one. Usually it's groups of people attacking and there isn't weight classes to separate the people fighting.

Nah you just overestimate his skills in the real world. Show me a real fight situation that he has won, he's lost them all so far.

Even with that you need to ask yourself how good BJJ is in a situation where you have multiple potential assailants. Even if he was sober enough to see that he got setup by the security at best you end up on the ground with one guy while other guy can soccer kick your head. Don't get me wrong having some kind of grappling is great but in a situation like this I go back to bar fight stories from Bas Rutten or Overeem just wrecking multiple bouncers....or hell even Lee Murray type of fight stories. You want to be mobile and not on the floor.

Back