Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

not sure any of those pics are shoop worthy

Kurt Angle begs to disagree. :D

51503097902_af9267517a.jpg

Maybe his atrociously bad throw was calculated to go viral, more views, regardless of attention being good or bad is still coverage, he’s getting the Conor McGregor name out there...LoL
<{you!}>

He's KEEPING the Conor McGregor name out there. That's why he was there in the first place.

You guys are slow.

Probably should have taken a few warm up throws that afternoon .
Looks like he fought water if he fell out of a boat

His response after is the first time he was likable ever.

Yes the pitch was abysmal, but no one's gonna mention how he also butchered "Take me out to the ballgame"? Last time I heard such a tone deaf, word salad rendition of a stadium song, Enrico Palatzo was trying to save the Queen of England from fucking Ricardo Montalban.

Last edited:
There is a something to this. I coach youth baseball and I see the entire range of coaches. Some nitpick every little detail about arm slot and release points for throwing and the make hitting like a 10 step process.
Some coaches just say "try to throw it hard" and "swing hard and try to hit the ball". I think the best approach is somewhere in the middle but more towards the idea of letting a kid hit/throw naturally.
Of course some kids are just terrible at throwing naturally, it's really odd actually. Some kids just look so awkward and cannot generate any speed, power, or accuracy at all. And some kids just naturally throw it hard without any coaching.
yep. It’s obviously ages based. I do that with my 7yo. Grip and rip and swing hard and fast. It helps he has three older sibling who he mimics. And we also see how far he can throw which is basically me having him long toss. I didn’t ever think I would see a pitchingninja tweet on this site lol

Must be hard to do anything even a little bit athletic in a suit that’s 3 sizes too small, to be fair.

Yes the pitch was abysmal, but no one's gonna mention how he also butchered "Take me out to the ballgame"? Last time I heard such a tone deaf, word salad rendition of a stadium song, Enrico Palatzo was trying to save the Queen of England from fucking Ricardo Montalban.

I'm not listening to Conor sing anything.

it's pretty funny how he just assumed that if he threw it as hard as he could it would go where he wanted it to. When he learned to drive he definitely just jammed his foot on the gas pedal and crashed immediately into a tree
This is exactly how Conor was with the calf kicks as well, you would think he'd learn.

That was such an arm flail.
I just practised in my room... it ain't that hard... to aim + follow through. Wtf was that.

Back