Unprecedented backtracking or normal pandering?

Please do, I'm enjoying this. I'll bust out the popcorn.

Love watching "impartial fact checking" sites get shredded for the fraudsters that they are.
You clearly didn't bother to read all the information in his post.

The middle graph is a fair criticism as well. Especially since we're not using the terms evenly across fact checks. Real unemployment v. unemployment. They're definitely playing semantics there.

You seriously didn't bother to mention what the fuck you are talking about.

What are you going on about?
Read the actual information on the 3 charts imbedded in his post. The first 2 make valid points, but the 3rd one is nonsense and doesn't refute the original politifact assertions at all.

Read the actual information on the 3 charts imbedded in his post. The first 2 make valid points, but the 3rd one is nonsense and doesn't refute the original politifact assertions at all.
There you go. Much better than assuming I can read your mind.

But you can do better. Trying being a little more specific. The refugee quote from Trump?

thats a plausible excuse to make for him. i trust youd do the same for obama.

No. Obama was definitely lying about many things. He is a career politician.

no....definitely not.
Tens of millions of people voted for him. Many were just voting against Hillary and definitely understood that Trump is not a politician (and therefore was lacking inside knowledge).

No. Obama was definitely lying about many things. He is a career politician.

Tens of millions of people voted for him. Many were just voting against Hillary and definitely understood that Trump is not a politician (and therefore was lacking inside knowledge).

so trump doesnt lie hes just ignorant? and obama, with his vast knowledge of running a country before he was elected, was lying and not ignorant?

convenient. youre very trusting of mr. trump. he seems like a trustworthy guy.

hes being deposed this week vs. a celebrity chef. maybe he'll show them how truthful hes been under oath.

politifact.png

only half true because she may have "accidentally" deleted her emails

Limbaugh+wealthiest.PNG

politifact thinks oprah is the only african american amongst the wealthiest

Media-bias-1024x295.jpg

they say bernie is mostly true at 51%, trump says 59 and they refute it for saying the actual rate is only 18.7%

how about a republican and democrat saying the exact same thing and getting different ratings
14717260_558273691045337_8841793433697175652_n.jpg

anyone who takes politifact seriously, either hasnt looked into them or is a retard

There you go. Much better than assuming I can read your mind.

But you can do better. Trying being a little more specific. The refugee quote from Trump?
His Sanders quote, the Mexican government quotes, the immigrant quote, the Kuwait quote. Almost all of them.

so trump doesnt lie hes just ignorant? and obama, with his vast knowledge of running a country before he was elected, was lying and not ignorant?

convenient. youre very trusting of mr. trump. he seems like a trustworthy guy.

hes being deposed this week vs. a celebrity chef. maybe he'll show them how truthful hes been under oath.

Obama had plenty of experience in government, just no executive experience.

His Sanders quote, the Mexican government quotes, the immigrant quote, the Kuwait quote. Almost all of them.
Not sure if you're trolling, drunk or just not very bright. Stopped reading at "his Sanders quote".

The Sanders quote where it's considered "half true": African American unemployment is 41%
Trump quote that's "mostly false": The real numbers of unemployment is no where near 5%

The Sanders quote isn't meant to be a stand alone, but compared with the Trump quote.

hahaha at this one

Obama had plenty of experience in government, just no executive experience.

yea he was a regular national statesman.

what was it the right said about him???? "youre voting for him because hes black and gave a speech." thats right.

It would be really good for America if the Democrats owned their hypocrisy rather than doubling down on it.

Trump's campaign lies and false promises are typical for the office.

Obama ran on hone and change...; he then made Clinton Secretary of State after rightfully calling her out for her lack of fp experience...

what would have been worse?

to me, it looks as if trump has abandoned his entire platform. all politicians make promises that they cant, or wont, keep, but this is unusual imo.

You mean what would have been worse under Hillary?

Her personal wealth was more important than anything to her. The failing Clinton foundation and all the pay for play bullshit with Saudi Arabia is proof of that.

I honestly don't know or understand the endgame of the sudden need to bring 'refugees' into the country, but it would have gotten worse under Hillary. And it's been working out so well in Europe.

I just hate the fact that some rich assholes try to decide what's important or tell you what to think.

It has obviously worked well on you. Your next 'cause' will be whatever Facebook and Twitter tell you it is.

right wing people will scoff at this, i get it. but ive never seen anyone do more than that with politifact. they lay out exactly why each claim gets the rating they give it. ive not seen anyone actually attempt to break it down. it just looks more like "i dont agree with it so its biased" shit to me.

CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

and juding from the OP, politifact is looking more and more and more and more legit

Have you actually read Politifact?
I also used to think that they were legitimate, but I actually have a habit of looking a bit more deeply into my sources (even if not always immediately). They stretch definitions and project intent onto words and claims so that they can pigeonhole their subjects into conclusions that fit their evident agenda.

Aren't you a teacher?

politifact.png

only half true because she may have "accidentally" deleted her emails

Limbaugh+wealthiest.PNG

politifact thinks oprah is the only african american amongst the wealthiest

Media-bias-1024x295.jpg

they say bernie is mostly true at 51%, trump says 59 and they refute it for saying the actual rate is only 18.7%

how about a republican and democrat saying the exact same thing and getting different ratings

anyone who takes politifact seriously, either hasnt looked into them or is a retard

This is even worse since Facebook named them as one of their not #fakenews sites, along with ridiculous snopes.

Most morons get their news from Facebook so maybe Hillary can win 2020.

Last edited:
Quick quiz:

Who made all of these HUGE promises, and did he keep any of them?

"When I'm president, I will reach across the aisle to find common ground with the other side."

"Health care negotiations will be open to the public and aired on CSPAN."

"I will have the most open and transparent administration in history."

"My plan will save the average family $2500/year in health care premiums."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"I will immediately close Guantanamo."

right wing people will scoff at this, i get it. but ive never seen anyone do more than that with politifact. they lay out exactly why each claim gets the rating they give it. ive not seen anyone actually attempt to break it down. it just looks more like "i dont agree with it so its biased" shit to me.

CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

and juding from the OP, politifact is looking more and more and more and more legit

Your anger is misplaced. Why aren't you talking about (based on the image you posted) that of 5 top presidential candidates the MOST truthful was only 25%?

All Americans should be disgusted if that's true but to be honest I wonder if anyone has fact checked politifact

*also, I hope you didn't think Trump meant a "wall" literally. Wall is a barrier to illegal immigration consisting of many things depending on location. Things like fences, walls, surveillance, and electronic fences

Boy you've sure got your salty panties up in a bunch over your new president don't you.

Here's a fund raising effort to help out folks like you.

so on Muslims, trump has basically gone from: "no muslims" to "no Muslims from these countries" to "Muslims from anywhere but better vetting."

paraphrasing from the video below:

"I appreciate [Paul Ryan's] genius more and more...unless he says something bad about me then I won't say that."

"Lock her up...that plays great before the election....but now we don't care."

Where is the wall in his first 100 days plan? He's talking about building more of a "fence" in certain areas now lol.

"more votes equals a loss....revolution!"

so who is trump lying to? the base that voted for him, or is he trying to alleviate the fears of the rest of the general pop?

Back