Unpopular opinion : Conor cut weight for his WW bouts

Ok, but what I want to know is how much Romero and Costa weighed fight night ?

According to California State Athletic commission , yoel 207 and Costa 214

I speculated at the time that he probably cut to 168 on purpose to make himself appear smaller than he is. It seems like a built in excuse if he lost, or something he could be praised for if he won.

When he was fighting at FW ,he cage weight 170 ( Max weight 178 )
At LW he is at 178

And people here believe, just because he weighted 168lbs at weigh in , he did not weight cut ?
1466366197-risitas10.png

I firmly believe he was above 180 because he was more chuby at ww than at LW
1482000512-onsecalmerisitas.png
Pre-USADA, McGregor was below 160 lbs at Featherweight.
Post-USADA, McGregor was allegedly 172 lbs for the Mendes fight.
Against Nurmagomedov he was reportedly 171 lbs.

Though I do think that McGregor cut some weight against Diaz so he could use the "weight difference" as a way to brag over his victory or excuse his defeat (which he ended up doing when he lost).

He didntgo into hat fight thinking it was possible for him to lose. There was no reason or motivation for him to fake cut weight

How fat are you TS? Im asking because you have no clue was 177 pounds would look like on a semi lean 5'9 man. Im 158 now at 5'11 and about the same size as Conor in that fight except way leaner

He didntgo into hat fight thinking it was possible for him to lose. There was no reason or motivation for him to fake cut weight

How fat are you TS? Im asking because you have no clue was 177 pounds would look like on a semi lean 5'9 man. Im 158 now at 5'11 and about the same size as Conor in that fight except way leaner

So FW Conor weight 171 but WW full belly Conor was 168 ?
1522325846-jesusopti.png

You fell into that market trap someone mention above. How do you explain that Alvarez at lw weight 175-180 and Conor dwarfed him, at LW ?

This should end this thread right here. Conor's own coach said he's 177 lbs & would be cutting. Some people honestly believe Conor telling them he had to kill himself to eat tons of food so that he could get up to 168 lbs? LOL. For a WW fight, you only have to weigh in at 156 for it to be sanctioned, you are not required to weigh in near 170 lbs

Bon par contre tes même flingués avec le Issou tu peux les garder pour jv.com, merci.

So FW Conor weight 171 but WW full belly Conor was 168 ?
1522325846-jesusopti.png

You fell into that market trap someone mention above. How do you explain that Alvarez at lw weight 175-180 and Conor dwarfed him, at LW ?

Conor was talker. Eddie was clearly more muscular

Ur a clown

When he was fighting at FW ,he cage weight 170 ( Max weight 178 )
At LW he is at 178

And people here believe, just because he weighted 168lbs at weigh in , he did not weight cut ?
1466366197-risitas10.png

I firmly believe he was above 180 because he was more chuby at ww than at LW
1482000512-onsecalmerisitas.png

You think he cut extra weight on purpose?

the fact he was chubby is why I believe he didn't weight cut, you're acting like before the first nate fight he wasn't preparing for a lightweight fight are you telling me he was planning on cutting from above 180 to get to 155 in 2 weeks as a former featherweight?

If he cut any weight it was literally just not eating or drinking water for a day. Conor had to do a lot of cardio to make it through a fight with Diaz

Conor would love to do it. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...veals-mcgregor-coach-owen-roddy-a6893251.html

none of those fight night weigh ins are official for all we know they step on wearing shoes and 2 jumpers.
How can you say in both these pictures the guy is cutting weight.
sfN0nlURvnIyPMAfw2WJiDhOXvtT8YdD3V0TY8vX7Is.png

lol i forgot how insane he looked at FW

He cut fuck all weight to make WW, he looked like an Irish Roy Nelson in there against Diaz.

I had long arguments about this with the Conor fanbois back in the day. They swore up and down that he didn't cut "because 168".

Ok, but what I want to know is how much Romero and Costa weighed fight night ?
Someone posted that costa was 213.8 pounds.
I find that hard to believe.

Conor was talker. Eddie was clearly more muscular

Ur a clown

"Clearly"
ufc*750xx3600-2031-0-107.jpg

usa_today_9673890.0.jpg

UaLZhiq.jpg

Conor has longer and bigger legs, he has a wider shoulder frame, way longer limbs.
Only thing Eddie has on conor is that he is more ripped, more abs definition, more chest and bigger biceps/triceps.
Conor is absolutly the heavier guy in that cage, and if you think the reverse, you are the clown

Yes, it was a PR stunt to weigh in at 168lbs. And Nate's boxing coach said Nate was never over 180lbs in off season, even for the 2nd fight. At best, there was a 5lbs difference on fight night. They needed a marketing angle, though, and it worked, but it is funny to watch people fall for it.
Maybe for the first fight, I think they were prob within 5 pounds of one another

For the 2nd I'd guess it was closer to 10-15

Conor looked bigger for the first one, Nate wasn't as big. Where as it looked like Conor came FW sized for the 2nd and Nate packed on some muscle

Just judging based on how they looked on the cage compared with past fights

There was a video during camp in the lead up to the 2nd fight where one of his coaches said he was walking at 200 and Nate smirked. Dana's claim of 190 was probably pretty dead on. He was 180 against Pettis but noticeably smaller than the 2nd Mcgregor fight

Back