Universal Animal Nitro G

Chad Hamilton

Amateur Fighter
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
0
Anyone used this product before?

I've been using it consistently for the last 2 months...twice a day.

I decided to use it because I seem to gain too much from protein powders.

This a good idea...

King?
Coach D?
 
It is a good product, but there are better ones for a better price. Are you using it for recovery? What is the diet like?
 
I use it pre workout mixed w/ either Dymatize Expand or Gaspari Super Pump, depending on mood i guess.
I also use it before bed mixed w/ 5g of gaba powder.
Sometimes when I wake up.

I suppose I use it for recovery and fuel for the workout.

Which products are you speaking of?
 
Bad idea to be using it before bed, as it contains alot of sugar. You know that there is a sugar free one that is in pill form, just has the EAA's in it. But still, before bed is not the best time to take free form aminos, as they are absorbed quickly and dont digest slow. Go for a Casien, or Micellar low carb shake before bed if you are worried about gaining to much. You can use Animal Nitro G pre and post workout, if you can afford that.
 
The reason im using it at nite is because I refuse to use the nite time proteins.
My experience in the past has been diffuculty processing casein's at nite when my body...more particularly my liver is repairing.
The liver needs to be "cooling" during sleep...not processing a processed protein.
During the day is cool but nite I don't agree with.
I should mention I was brought up with Traditional Chinese Medicine.

As for the sugar...its only 17.5 grams

I buy the powder form because I can mix it with many things...amino complex powder pre and post.
Gaba before bed....must have my gaba.
 
I read several really bad reviews of Universal's Animal line of supplements.
 
Hey Chad,

Why do you take GABA? I read a study that taking 5 grams of Gaba can increase your HGH levels by 5 folds in 90 minutes! Is this true? Do you see greater strength gains while taking Gaba?

Thanks.

Wolverine
///
 
Wolverine said:
Hey Chad,

Why do you take GABA? I read a study that taking 5 grams of Gaba can increase your HGH levels by 5 folds in 90 minutes! Is this true? Do you see greater strength gains while taking Gaba?

Thanks.

Wolverine
///
The study you read is correct.
Gaba releases growth hormone by inducing a deeper stage 3 sleep.
Most people don't even experience stage 3 because of stress levels, lifestyle, etc.
Gaba helps promote that...and it works.

I like to add about 5 grams of glutamine also since it's also a gh releaser.
 
Chad Hamilton said:
The study you read is correct.
Gaba releases growth hormone by inducing a deeper stage 3 sleep.
Most people don't even experience stage 3 because of stress levels, lifestyle, etc.
Gaba helps promote that...and it works.

I like to add about 5 grams of glutamine also since it's also a gh releaser.


Hey, I found this....

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=600

How much do you take? Do you also take the Glutamine at night?
 
Chad Hamilton said:
My experience in the past has been diffuculty processing casein's at nite when my body...more particularly my liver is repairing.
The liver needs to be "cooling" during sleep...not processing a processed protein.

Where'd you read this, Chad? I've never heard this. I'll ask my dad about it tomorrow.
 
Madmick said:
Where'd you read this, Chad? I've never heard this. I'll ask my dad about it tomorrow.
You have to understand TCM...Traditional Chinese Medicine before I can explain it further.
It could take a while.
 
Well if you refuse to take night time proteins, then at least dont take sugar before bed, as during sleep a high blood sugar level can lower the level of GH released.
 
Grant D said:
Well if you refuse to take night time proteins, then at least dont take sugar before bed, as during sleep a high blood sugar level can lower the level of GH released.

Not sure if this is true but I have ran into an article or two a while ago that did state this.

Wolverine
///
 
Grant D said:
Well if you refuse to take night time proteins, then at least dont take sugar before bed, as during sleep a high blood sugar level can lower the level of GH released.
I burn 17.5 grams of sugar falling asleep.
Not worried about that.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
1,236,271
Messages
55,410,681
Members
174,765
Latest member
DiazSlap
Back
Top