International United States, Brazil, and Russia the three worst countries at reducing COVID-19 infections

The United States has fully a third of Covid cases world wide largley because Trump ignored the problem well past the point it was obviously serious and spitefully threw out the obama admin's playbook developed for this eventualiy, leaving his inept admin to blindly fuck the country through sheer stupidity. Trump's Putin-influenced destruction of relationships with Nato allies and europe meant Trump pissed away the ability to coordinate a worldwide response like Obama did with Ebola. Also, had Trump not adopted such an antagonistic approach China they may have been more ready to share their info on the virus. So yeah, Karma came back to bite Putin because the puppet he installed was so grossly incompetent the virus proliferated when it otherwise might have been contained. Truth hurts.

You just might the definition of the Richard Dawkins quote "There's being open minded, and then there's being so open minded that your brain falls out."

I'm actually in the camp that China should be paying for some of the damage this has caused the world but I don't think it is very healthy to be blaming China for our awful response to COVID. I've always been the kind of guy to take action first and ask questions later. In the middle of a pandemic while Americans are dying by the tens of thousands I'd rather make our own government accountable, when the dust settles we will find out the truth and if China did start it then they should be held accountable for letting it get everywhere.

If it's so terrible there then why do 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck while Chinese continue to see their life improve dramatically each year? Chinese can travel nearly anywhere in the country for dirt cheap and they don't need to own a car to work for a living. The infrastructure continues to improve. Every city I visited previously is now building or has finished a subway system. They're clean, reliable and fast and the complete opposite of the awful infrastructure in American cities. Americans go on and on about freedom but you have to file your own taxes, you go abroad you get taxed, you have to tip for every damn little thing you do.

America is declining and China is rising and Americans aren't happy with that. I just don't' understand why we have to hate China. We should be happy for them and I think you should go travel and live there for a while and have a more open mind.

China sounds like a dream, except Internet is censored, cities have awful air polution, Chinese have no concept of honoring contracts, no respect for intellectual property and your government is a dictatorship.

There is plenty to hate China, but letting a virus out that changes the world is enough, to add insult they are also profiting from medical supplies charging more and more.

China sounds like a dream, except Internet is censored, cities have awful air polution, Chinese have no concept of honoring contracts, no respect for intellectual property and your government is a dictatorship.

There is plenty to hate China, but letting a virus out that changes the world is enough, to add insult they are also profiting from medical supplies charging more and more.

I'm actually in the camp that China should be paying for some of the damage this has caused the world but I don't think it is very healthy to be blaming China for our awful response to COVID. I've always been the kind of guy to take action first and ask questions later. In the middle of a pandemic while Americans are dying by the tens of thousands I'd rather make our own government accountable, when the dust settles we will find out the truth and if China did start it then they should be held accountable for letting it get everywhere.

You actually haven't done terribly. Your deaths per capita are twice the amount of Germany's but you're far below UK, Spain, Italy and France. I was expecting far worse tbh because you're very disjointed compared to the above mentioned countries. But hindsight is 20/20.

Regardless it doesn't matter if the response, when considering healthcare measures, has been great or not. Even the countries that did great still have a crater where a robust economy used to be. China should pay, and pay dearly. And I'm not talking about acts of war but monetary reimbursement until the CCP has nothing left.

The United States has fully a third of Covid cases world wide largley because Trump ignored the problem well past the point it was obviously serious and spitefully threw out the obama admin's playbook developed for this eventualiy, leaving his inept admin to blindly fuck the country through sheer stupidity. Trump's Putin-influenced destruction of relationships with Nato allies and europe meant Trump pissed away the ability to coordinate a worldwide response like Obama did with Ebola. Also, had Trump not adopted such an antagonistic approach China they may have been more ready to share their info on the virus. So yeah, Karma came back to bite Putin because the puppet he installed was so grossly incompetent the virus proliferated when it otherwise might have been contained. Truth hurts.

Actually USA has so many china virus cases because retarded liberals told people to go out and go to chinese restaurants and cried Trumos a racist when he was trying to ban those commie china virus infects from flying in.

China share bahahahahah such idiocy is truly rare.

(Except, possibly, for some countries such as in central Africa where infections are minimal, there are no peaks, and data is not available. Thank @Madmick for that derptastic pwn of the thread title. #MAGA)

It seems that the three countries' leaders continually downplaying the epidemic in hopes that it will resolve itself without encroaching on their economic performance wasn't a good thing. The countries whose leaders did heed experts' warnings and did take decisive action are faring much better and are much better poised to liberalize their economies.

97983816_10220716352355346_6667544235748622336_o.jpg

97126980_10220716348555251_9199964490861379584_o.jpg

East Asian countries, meanwhile, have been much more effective.
97816728_10220716346915210_6869674953000615936_o.jpg

1*OJY7q6zXg7zSXG8_nVSHsw.png
This is complete horseshit that is really driven by who is doing more testing (the United States). We are doing more testing, so naturally we are getting more positive cases.

Brazil is doing really bad.
I'm not sure about Russia, it seems their testing is very effective and hence the situation in terms of confirmed cases look bad but the number of deaths seems OK.
It's hard to compare countries too. These western european countries receive lots of people, the more successful countries at containing the epidemic have been island countries such as New Zealand and countries with no data and little tourism, such as some African countries.
Of course, China did great and I believe their numbers, it's just that they acted very quickly and decisively. The same with South Korea.

I never said China was perfect but they are making great progress and their citizens for the most part are very happy with their government.

That tends to happen in communist nations that crack down on anyone questioning the government.

My fuck, you can't be this dumb.

Lol at the TS not returning to his own thread.

That tends to happen in communist nations that crack down on anyone questioning the government.

My fuck, you can't be this dumb.

I'm not brainwashed like you. Turn off your mainstream media and go somewhere other than your mom's basement.

I'm not brainwashed like you. Turn off your mainstream media and go somewhere other than your mom's basement.

Not brainwashed. Just believes China is great because China says so. LOL.

Hey, did you know that Putin has like a 99% approval rating in Russia? I hear that Kim Jong-un guy is pretty popular too. North Korea has him tracking at something like 300,000,000% approval.

Not brainwashed. Just believes China is great because China says so. LOL.

Hey, did you know that Putin has like a 99% approval rating in Russia? I hear that Kim Jong-un guy is pretty popular too. North Korea has him tracking at something like 300,000,000% approval.

I lived in China for 10 years, unlike you I actually have experience and don't get my world views from whatever fear-mongering right wing media you listen to. Try learning a language and live in another country. It isn't as bad as the media makes it. CCP does not equal China. If our governments represented the whole country I would hate the USA as well but there are plenty of great things about the USA just like there are many things I love about China.

I lived in China for 10 years, unlike you I actually have experience and don't get my world views from whatever fear-mongering right wing media you listen to. Try learning a language and live in another country. It isn't as bad as the media makes it. CCP does not equal China. If our governments represented the whole country I would hate the USA as well but there are plenty of great things about the USA just like there are many things I love about China.

Nothing like a bat soup at the end of a tough day.

<24>

Back