International United States, Brazil, and Russia the three worst countries at reducing COVID-19 infections

People lost limbs before coronavirus ever existed.

Except in this case the amputation was a direct result of complications related to the treatment of coronavirus. But I'm sure that's a distinction without a difference to your syphilitic brain.

Except in this case the amputation was a direct result of complications related to the treatment of coronavirus. But I'm sure that's a distinction without a difference to your syphilitic brain.

It is. Because there is a massive list of things more likely to cause you to lose a limb than coronavirus, but you aren't suggesting we turtle and hide until those things go away.

The one silver lining is that this might end the stalinist, human trafficking puky shithead Putin. It was all fun and games colluding with and installing the world's most dangerous lunatic in the white house until his incompetent leadership on the world stage allowed for a deadly virus to proliferate and infect the mother land. Karma she's a funny ole bitch she is.

Trump infected Russia?

The one silver lining is that this might end the stalinist, human trafficking puky shithead Putin. It was all fun and games colluding with and installing the world's most dangerous lunatic in the white house until his incompetent leadership on the world stage allowed for a deadly virus to proliferate and infect the mother land. Karma she's a funny ole bitch she is.

Lmao you are really mentally ill ehh, holy fuck seek help.

Damn, you are legit insane.

Trump infected Russia?
The silver lining is 1000s of people being infected in Russia because of some fictional narrative the left refuses to let go.
<KingstonFrown>
Yay, people democrats tell me to hate are sick!

I think for the most part they are doing pretty well. I'm talking to my buddies over there and life is pretty much back to normal in many parts and I haven't heard of anyone getting sick. The city I once worked in people are going to restaurants, no masks, etc

One thing China is able to do well is get shit done. In the USA our hands are tied up because of the constitution and toxic partisanship. I've seen shopping malls,bridges, apartment buildings get built over there so quick its unbelievable. The Chinese don't question the government like Americans do which is why everyone over there wears a mask when they think its going to be better for the country.

I really wish we'd get out of this mindset that China is a third world shit hole incapable of besting the USA in anything. China has its flaws but its continuing to develop very fast and each time I go back I'm amazed at the progress.

China is a shit hole responsible for the biggest health crises in recent years and now, thanks to them, the world economy has crashed because of them suppressing information at a critical time. The chinese government has no problem making dissenting voices "disappear" and violating basic human rights. Most of their technological prowess has come by stealing IPs from foreign companies. They can't innovate worth the shit because people have a tough time doing that with a gun to their head. They have fancy bridges for sure an can build stuff quickly because their totalitarian regime only has to snap their fingers and the people will jump. Most of their population still lives in poverty and squalor. So yeah they are a totalitarian shit hole and I wish idiots like you would stop carrying water for the CCP.

Sweden and Holland didnt even confine people and they are doing fine check your facts buddy

In what way are Sweden doing fine?
Most cases of deaths in the Nordic countries for one.

Sweden kinda do confine people. Retirement homes has been on lock down for months.
Schools has /is closed for age 16 - University. No gatherings for groups bigger than 50 people. So no cinemas, political, religious, sports or music events and on and on..

China is a shit hole responsible for the biggest health crises in recent years and now, thanks to them, the world economy has crashed because of them suppressing information at a critical time. The chinese government has no problem making dissenting voices "disappear" and violating basic human rights. Most of their technological prowess has come by stealing IPs from foreign companies. They can't innovate worth the shit because people have a tough time doing that with a gun to their head. They have fancy bridges for sure an can build stuff quickly because their totalitarian regime only has to snap their fingers and the people will jump. Most of their population still lives in poverty and squalor. So yeah they are a totalitarian shit hole and I wish idiots like you would stop carrying water for the CCP.

This is your brain on fox news

This is your brain on fox news

Great rebuttal! I don't watch fox and you clearly can't refute what I said so you're trying to paint me as a right winger. How about we just call each other names and be done with it. Chinese shill! Liberal cuck! There, the circle is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
The silver lining is 1000s of people being infected in Russia because of some fictional narrative the left refuses to let go.
<KingstonFrown>
Yay, people democrats tell me to hate are sick!

And Trump personally did it.

Great rebuttal! I don't watch fox and you clearly can't refute what I said so you're trying to paint me as a right winger. How about we just call each other names and be done with it. Chinese shill! Liberal cuck! There, the circle is complete.

These threads are just always the same bullshit. USA is perfect and does no wrong and China is bad. It's just tiring at this point and yes most of your world view does come from mainstream media.

These threads are just always the same bullshit. USA is perfect and does no wrong and China is bad. It's just tiring at this point and yes most of your world view does come from mainstream media.

USA or the west isn't perfect, fucking far far from it. But still a goddamn paradise compared to China. Most of my news comes from mainstream media? I cut the fucking cord 3 years ago and haven't watched that bullshit since. They're not news anymore, just opinion pieces spun 15 times over. Doesn't matter whether it's fox, CNN or any of the other culprits.

USA or the west isn't perfect, fucking far far from it. But still a goddamn paradise compared to China. Most of my news comes from mainstream media? I cut the fucking cord 3 years ago and haven't watched that bullshit since. They're not news anymore, just opinion pieces spun 15 times over. Doesn't matter whether it's fox, CNN or any of the other culprits.

If it's so terrible there then why do 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck while Chinese continue to see their life improve dramatically each year? Chinese can travel nearly anywhere in the country for dirt cheap and they don't need to own a car to work for a living. The infrastructure continues to improve. Every city I visited previously is now building or has finished a subway system. They're clean, reliable and fast and the complete opposite of the awful infrastructure in American cities. Americans go on and on about freedom but you have to file your own taxes, you go abroad you get taxed, you have to tip for every damn little thing you do.

America is declining and China is rising and Americans aren't happy with that. I just don't' understand why we have to hate China. We should be happy for them and I think you should go travel and live there for a while and have a more open mind.

Silly. You're talking in raw numbers about countries with massive differences in population size. Adjusted for population there are all kinds of countries doing worse than the US:

Spain, The UK, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland... the list goes on and on.

I'm from the UK. I've noticed that the countries with right wing populist leaders are doing the worst when it comes to handling of the pandemic.

I'm not European, so this is a serious question. Do Spain, Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, and the Netherlands all have right wing populist governments? Because so far they're all doing worse than the US.

Sounds like Trump instantly becomes a better leader if we stop testing.
<seedat>

If it's so terrible there then why do 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck while Chinese continue to see their life improve dramatically each year? Chinese can travel nearly anywhere in the country for dirt cheap and they don't need to own a car to work for a living. The infrastructure continues to improve. Every city I visited previously is now building or has finished a subway system. They're clean, reliable and fast and the complete opposite of the awful infrastructure in American cities. Americans go on and on about freedom but you have to file your own taxes, you go abroad you get taxed, you have to tip for every damn little thing you do.

America is declining and China is rising and Americans aren't happy with that. I just don't' understand why we have to hate China. We should be happy for them and I think you should go travel and live there for a while and have a more open mind.

There's so much stupid in this post I don't know if I should even address it. I never denied that the quality of life for the chinese is improving. Most of them still live with only a few dollars a day. Something that in the states or the west would be considered abject poverty. You don't have to to work in China? Unless you're from the wrong class of people then you're forced into labor in inhuman conditions. And you're a ok with other human right violations, animal cruelty to the extreme (if you think factory farms are bad the chinese need you to hold their beer for a sec), no freedom of speech... I'm sorry but you are incredibly naive or just plain stupid. I've traveled to China twice, and the second time was begrudgingly but my friend wanted to go and check it out. Oh look they have nice subways and cool bridges, all built by minorities and lower class people with less than two dollars a day. I mean Jesus Christ man, give your head a shake. If you find filing your taxes on time an insurmountable task then perhaps you should move to China.

There's so much stupid in this post I don't know if I should even address it. I never denied that the quality of life for the chinese is improving. Most of them still live with only a few dollars a day. Something that in the states or the west would be considered abject poverty. You don't have to to work in China? Unless you're from the wrong class of people then you're forced into labor in inhuman conditions. And you're a ok with other human right violations, animal cruelty to the extreme (if you think factory farms are bad the chinese need you to hold their beer for a sec), no freedom of speech... I'm sorry but you are incredibly naive or just plain stupid. I've traveled to China twice, and the second time was begrudgingly but my friend wanted to go and check it out. Oh look they have a nice subway and cool bridges, all built by minorities and lower class people with less than two dollars a day. I mean Jesus Christ man, give your head a shake. If you find filing your taxes on time an insurmountable task then perhaps you should move to China.

I never said China was perfect but they are making great progress and their citizens for the most part are very happy with their government. I have to say positive things about the country because nobody else does on this forum. There needs to be some kind of balance on this forum other than a right-wing echo chamber. We need to stop assuming that Chinese need all the things that make Americans happy. We look at freedom a lot differently then they do.

I never said China was perfect but they are making great progress and their citizens for the most part are very happy with their government. I have to say positive things about the country because nobody else does on this forum. There needs to be some kind of balance on this forum other than a right-wing echo chamber. We need to stop assuming that Chinese need all the things that make Americans happy. We look at freedom a lot differently then they do.

You just might the definition of the Richard Dawkins quote "There's being open minded, and then there's being so open minded that your brain falls out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back