• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Unique] Which MMA fighter is the Throat GOAT?

mmainvestigations

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fun and unique topic for discussion, I haven't seen a thread on this yet. This is an expert level MMA knowledge thread since this requires a long memory and attention to seemingly unimportant details.

Which MMA fighter is the best at using their voice, either to intimidate their opponent or influence the ref, to their advantage?

Khabib is well known for talking to his opponents, but honestly he would have dominated his opponents without it.

Any ideas ?

Probably Paige from what I've seen online...

1_Paige-VanZant.jpg

Islam. That one move of wagging his finger speaks volumes saying he's #1

Fun and unique topic for discussion, I haven't seen a thread on this yet. This is an expert level MMA knowledge thread since this requires a long memory and attention to seemingly unimportant details.

Which MMA fighter is the best at using their voice, either to intimidate their opponent or influence the ref, to their advantage?

Khabib is well known for talking to his opponents, but honestly he would have dominated his opponents without it.

Any ideas ?
Just based on names, it's probably Dan Hooker

Any ideas ?
LMFAO BRUHH

Back