Unfunny Fights/Moments that make you laugh?

Rogan forgetting how to say the word “foot “

Think he said ffffflfllopppp
@6.08

upload_2019-6-20_23-15-22.jpeg

rZSz7im.gif

For me it was James Irvin complaining about a fight-ending punch from Alessio Sakara. Not because seeing fighters hurt amuses me, but because of the way he expressed himself.

Yet more evidence we're living in the dumbest period in MMA history.

Lawlor's Dan Severn mustache when he fought, uhh.. Doerksen! In 2010 at the second Shogun vs Machida event. It was leftover from his weigh in prank where he was dressed as Severn and acting all roided out and slamming his coach lol. But yeah obviously his expression was serious during the fight, the fight was great, but me and my cousins I was watching with as usual, we laughed pretty much nonstop till doerksen ended the fight. The damn stache.

View attachment 603143

Its not even the fact that hes laying down....its the look on his face like hes the one confused by whats going on

Nick just makes shit up as he goes especially when he's stoned as he apparently was in that fight . Let this soak in for a second. This was still a dangerous Silva the same Silva that almost kneed Bisping to Mars not long afterwards. He's roided to the gills. Nicks stoned. He probably did surprise and confuse himself. "Oh we're drawing each other like French girls now?"

Thiago Silva bongo-ing Brandon Vera's back was shit funny, anyone has a gif of that?

giphy.gif

Right after finishing Northcutt.
As good as Northcutt's jumps, if not better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back