unflavoured protein

abb28

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
i've just ordered some unflavoured protein powder cause its a shit load cheaper then flavoured, i'm just wondering what i could use to add some flavour to it without adding to much sugar/carbs

Just add in some flavoured protein. I mix my whey 1 part banana flavour to 3 parts unflavoured and it ends up tasting fine.

Instant Coffee
Macha
Unsweetened Choco Powder
Ground Almonds
Peanut Butter

Yeah I ordered 25 pounds of unflavored Whey from TP and it cost me like $110 plus shipping I think. pretty good deal but yeah it sucks its unflavored. they did offer these flavoring packs made from stevia, though. i ordered a strawberry pack but it sucks. Oh well I dont drink whey to enjoy it anyway.

i've just ordered some unflavoured protein powder cause its a shit load cheaper then flavoured, i'm just wondering what i could use to add some flavour to it without adding to much sugar/carbs

It's not that bad. I take mine unflavored about 75% of the time just cause it's one less thing I have to take to work.

Yeah I ordered 25 pounds of unflavored Whey from TP and it cost me like $110 plus shipping I think. pretty good deal but yeah it sucks its unflavored. they did offer these flavoring packs made from stevia, though. i ordered a strawberry pack but it sucks. Oh well I dont drink whey to enjoy it anyway.

Try the premium flavor packs. (especially the strawberry) They taste as good as any protein I've tried.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back