unflavoured protein

abb28

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
i've just ordered some unflavoured protein powder cause its a shit load cheaper then flavoured, i'm just wondering what i could use to add some flavour to it without adding to much sugar/carbs

Just add in some flavoured protein. I mix my whey 1 part banana flavour to 3 parts unflavoured and it ends up tasting fine.

Instant Coffee
Macha
Unsweetened Choco Powder
Ground Almonds
Peanut Butter

Yeah I ordered 25 pounds of unflavored Whey from TP and it cost me like $110 plus shipping I think. pretty good deal but yeah it sucks its unflavored. they did offer these flavoring packs made from stevia, though. i ordered a strawberry pack but it sucks. Oh well I dont drink whey to enjoy it anyway.

i've just ordered some unflavoured protein powder cause its a shit load cheaper then flavoured, i'm just wondering what i could use to add some flavour to it without adding to much sugar/carbs

It's not that bad. I take mine unflavored about 75% of the time just cause it's one less thing I have to take to work.

Yeah I ordered 25 pounds of unflavored Whey from TP and it cost me like $110 plus shipping I think. pretty good deal but yeah it sucks its unflavored. they did offer these flavoring packs made from stevia, though. i ordered a strawberry pack but it sucks. Oh well I dont drink whey to enjoy it anyway.

Try the premium flavor packs. (especially the strawberry) They taste as good as any protein I've tried.

Back