Undertaker crushes windpipes with gogos!!!

Holy crap, The Undertaker is even bigger than Tim Sylvia. Now THAT would be an entertaining crossover match.

All in all, I don' think there's anything wrong with it. Some people might make the correlation wrong (Wow, did you see the UFC fighter tap that guy out using the Undertaker move? He totally stole that from the Undertaker!), but that's what the rest of us are here for. To call them fucking noobs and teach them the error of their ways. :D

Holy crap, The Undertaker is even bigger than Tim Sylvia. Now THAT would be an entertaining crossover match.

All in all, I don' think there's anything wrong with it. Some people might make the correlation wrong (Wow, did you see the UFC fighter tap that guy out using the Undertaker move? He totally stole that from the Undertaker!), but that's what the rest of us are here for. To call them fucking noobs and teach them the error of their ways. :D
yeah, undertaker loves the sport, and uses quite a few subs.

Curious if he has ever competed in any legit combat sport or grappling event. Seems like he'd enjoy some success just on size alone.

Oh yeah and he's got that whole un-dead thing goin for him...

EDIT; Im a little out of the loop does 'Taker' still roll with this guy?
14363801_e1d8966797.jpg

I hope that lady in the wheel chair gets thrown down a long set of stairs.

who is she anyways?

I hope that lady in the wheel chair gets thrown down a long set of stairs.

who is she anyways?

ugh.. it's the worst part of pro wrestling. she is the woman who was married to eddie guerrerro.

I just wonder where the hell the Undertaker saw a gogoplata. That and I wonder what other submissions will work their way into pro wrestling lol

He watches submissions 101 :icon_lol:

Also, what the hells a larnyx?

"Also, what the hells a larnyx?"

-

that hard part of your throat

omgzorz so fkn hxc!!111
also larnix is my new fav word

Rumor has it that 'Taker has a Black Belt in BJJ, not sure if it is true as I don't feel like looking it up.

Rumor has it that 'Taker has a Black Belt in BJJ, not sure if it is true as I don't feel like looking it up.
it's not true at all, in fact i think you made that up

LOL at pro rasslin actors not knowing how to pronounce larynx.

I rupture people's lyrnx(ii? lolz) all the time with my gogos.

Their arms also routinely fall off after armbars. :(

Back