Underrated chins?

Can we add renan barao in here too? Ik tj destroyed him but he took soooo many clean shots in that fight it was insane, also stephans nearly took his head off with a flush uppercut and his legs didnt even wobble

Dustin has shown to take some damage lately at 155. Don’t think he saw that mj punch coming, which plays a big factor.

He’s more durable than he was at 145 for sure

How about curling up in a ball after one good shot by Till? Freezing after being hit with a 3 piece by Nate? Getting knocked out twice in one fight by Jorge?
Freezing up by a 3 peice by nate after he took how many clean punches to the head that fight? And freezing up goes with what i was saying about his boxing defense
Next
Till has heavy hands getting dropped by him doesnt mean your chin is garbage lol and thats a terrible matchup for cowboy with the pressure and size.
Ehm jorge again hit cowboy flush on the botton with clean crisp strikes cowboys boxing defense is trash not his chin.
You shown me three examples in a career where the guy has fought 4x a year for many years you dont have a strong point

Freezing up by a 3 peice by nate after he took how many clean punches to the head that fight? And freezing up goes with what i was saying about his boxing defense
Next
Till has heavy hands getting dropped by him doesnt mean your chin is garbage lol and thats a terrible matchup for cowboy with the pressure and size.
Ehm jorge again hit cowboy flush on the botton with clean crisp strikes cowboys boxing defense is trash not his chin.
You shown me three examples in a career where the guy has fought 4x a year for many years you dont have a strong point
I don't think he has a great chin personally, not exactly glass, but it's far, far, far from granite.

I don't think he has a great chin personally, not exactly glass, but it's far, far, far from granite.
Granite? No. Underrated yes
Its not even close to glass it’s definitely above average.
Cowboy has such terrible boxing defense the guy has fought 46 times at the highest level and only got tkod 4 times... that’s underrated when referring to someone’s durability

Arlovski...and I'm not joking

He doesn't have a great chin but it is way better than people make it out to be. He's been put away with massive shot and ate some pretty good one recently without flinching.

Ferg..Narrative is he gets dropped every fight. Only Lando was genuinely close to stopping him to strikes.

18 fights under UFC banner, only been on bambi legs 1 time, and never been stopped.
He also literally ducked his head right into the kick for full force and came back to wreck Lando.

Back